Should Mob Arena be added

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 373055

Since there are only a few gamemodes on Bedrock, I would like to see a minigame in the form of a mob arena on the Bedrock server. it will bring some variation in the minigames, as it is a different game like Skywars or Hunger/Survival Games.

There are not a lot of other servers that have this option, but it is still possible to make the minigame a bit more original by adding something unique to it, like custom mobs. Every round, stronger mobs will appear and whoever reaches the highest rounds, receives a place on the leaderboard.

I do not play a lot of Bedrock myself. However, when I do, I find myself having too less gamemodes to play. Adding a game like skyblock will improve the variation as well, I believe, but adding Mob Arena will be more interesting and exciting for the server. It will bring a new group of players into the community just like Skyblock did, I hope.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Mineville have it. But imo, it wouldn't see it to become enough popular on Cube, players will play it for some times then they would stop. And it would be a dead gamemode.

If they want to add a game that could bring more popularity, then they should add something like Duels, FFA, Lucky Islands, Skyblock...Some big gamemodes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom