Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Also, I hope I'm not being too greedy, but...

Could you please make me an Alice Human Sacrifice themed sig? Like, AHS Meiko (RED EYES) killing stuff in the top left corner, AHS Kaito (BLUE EYES) singing in the top right corner, AHS Miku (LIME EYES) being scared of Queen Miku (LONG STRAIT RED HAIR LIKE RAPUNZEL OR SOMETHING WITH THE CROWN AND SEPTOR AND STILL LIME EYES) who's right behind her in the bottom left corner, and AHS Rin and Len (BOTH YELLOW EYES) super scared in the bottom right corner. Oh, and Gakupo, Luka and Gumi in the center being scared and are all like "Fudge we're next". xD please?

N

Nyanbaz

Also, I hope I'm not being too greedy, but...

Could you please make me an Alice Human Sacrifice themed sig? Like, AHS Meiko (RED EYES) killing stuff in the top left corner, AHS Kaito (BLUE EYES) singing in the top right corner, AHS Miku (LIME EYES) being scared of Queen Miku (LONG STRAIT RED HAIR LIKE RAPUNZEL OR SOMETHING WITH THE CROWN AND SEPTOR AND STILL LIME EYES) who's right behind her in the bottom left corner, and AHS Rin and Len (BOTH YELLOW EYES) super scared in the bottom right corner. Oh, and Gakupo, Luka and Gumi in the center being scared and are all like "Fudge we're next". xD please?
Oh wow! I can definitely try. May take a while though. I'll try my best!

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Okay Nyanbaz, can you make me the most flamboiant man you can do, with blond spikey hair, maybe a purple fedora and a red(or pink) trendy scarf and a pair of sunglasses(If possible the striped ones, like the ones where there is no glass, just like stripes). That would be amazing :D

N

Nyanbaz

Okay Nyanbaz, can you make me the most flamboiant man you can do, with blond spikey hair, maybe a purple fedora and a red(or pink) trendy scarf and a pair of sunglasses(If possible the striped ones, like the ones where there is no glass, just like stripes). That would be amazing :D
Sure! I'll have to make the model myself so it will probably take a day or so. But I'll be more than happy to make one for you.

I kinda also started dying a little bit that an Admin actually wanted one of these.

N

Nyanbaz

2 fab 4 you musemat.jpg @musemat I'll be happy to redo it if you don't like it! I can also change the background if I made it too pink ^^" I seriously tried my best with making the model. I think it turned out good :3

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom