Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nyanbaz

AHS.jpg @CrystaltheCrafty sorry if it's not exactly what you had in mind. I'll be happy to redo it! Sorry it took so long.

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 8693 @CrystaltheCrafty sorry if it's not exactly what you had in mind. I'll be happy to redo it! Sorry it took so long.
Is it just me or do the modules look weird... :p

Oh well. It's not really the greatest thing ever. But, I can request a much simpler signature.

The kind of signature I really really want.

Miku singing "Black Paper Moon" (Soul Eater's 2nd opening) and Maka singing "Black Rock Shooter". I don't know how, but I can easily imagine Maka trapped in those chains like in the PDF PV of BRS (picture below of Miku), and Miku holding a blue scythe (kind of like picture above with Maka). I'm weird. :p

So yeah. The basic suggestion is... I'd like to see Miku holding a blue scythe on the left, with the lyrics of the chorus of "Black Paper Moon", and on the right I'd like to see Maka in those chains (except I'd like the picture below mirrored) with the lyrics of the chorus of "Black Rock Shooter". Oh, and could you have Miku look a little like Black Rock Shooter?

Thanks. Sorry I didn't really like the AHS signature that much. (Take all the time you need!)

Oh, and can the lyrics of "BPM" be in red, and the lyrics of "BRS" in blue? Thanks! :)
image.jpg

N

Nyanbaz

View attachment 8695 View attachment 8694
Is it just me or do the modules look weird... :p

Oh well. It's not really the greatest thing ever. But, I can request a much simpler signature.

The kind of signature I really really want.

Miku singing "Black Paper Moon" (Soul Eater's 2nd opening) and Maka singing "Black Rock Shooter". I don't know how, but I can easily imagine Maka trapped in those chains like in the PDF PV of BRS (picture below of Miku), and Miku holding a blue scythe (kind of like picture above with Maka). I'm weird. :p

So yeah. The basic suggestion is... I'd like to see Miku holding a blue scythe on the left, with the lyrics of the chorus of "Black Paper Moon", and on the right I'd like to see Maka in those chains (except I'd like the picture below mirrored) with the lyrics of the chorus of "Black Rock Shooter". Oh, and could you have Miku look a little like Black Rock Shooter?

Thanks. Sorry I didn't really like the AHS signature that much. (Take all the time you need!)

Oh, and can the lyrics of "BPM" be in red, and the lyrics of "BRS" in blue? Thanks! :)View attachment 8694
Oh gosh. I'll try to see what I can do. I may not be able to do the chains though....

But I can try barbed wire

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Oh gosh. I'll try to see what I can do. I may not be able to do the chains though....

But I can try barbed wire
Yay! Thankies! I can't wait! :D

I'm hoping for something like Miku fighting an enemy, probably just to save Maka. I bet Soul's trapped in some barbed wire off screen (Obviously the blue scythe is Kaito).

I GOTS TO WRITE VOCALOID SOUL EATER CROSSOVER FANFICTION.

Quick, tell me, where is the best place to post a fanfiction? FanFiction? Quotev? DeviantART?

N

Nyanbaz

Yay! Thankies! I can't wait! :D

I'm hoping for something like Miku fighting an enemy, probably just to save Maka. I bet Soul's trapped in some barbed wire off screen (Obviously the blue scythe is Kaito).

I GOTS TO WRITE VOCALOID SOUL EATER CROSSOVER FANFICTION.

Quick, tell me, where is the best place to post a fanfiction? FanFiction? Quotev? DeviantART?
DeviantART is probably your best bet. You can submit to groups and many people could see your fabulous fanfiction o3o

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Thanks. :D I'll probably submit the to FanFiction first once you finish the signature. DeviantART second because I like procrastinating, and Quotev last because I haven't made an account there yet. Quotev seems pretty user-friendly though. :D

Plus I can make quizzes and stuff there. And do other things. :D

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Sorry to ask again but i wanted another sig xD I wanted it to be the character in my PROFILE pic in this
upload_2014-5-18_18-28-11.jpeg
backround :3 thanks if ya can

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom