Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Modulo

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
246
629
99
23
1606942321182.png

I'm pretty sure it is spelled "Icy"
 

Modulo

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
246
629
99
23
I could only find one online dictionary that accepted "icey" as an alternate spelling, and even then, it was listed as a "rare" alternative. Some other sources list "icey" as a misspelling altogether.

This isn't like "center" and "centre" where significant amounts of people use either form. A vast majority of English speakers, if not all of them, use "icy" as their way of spelling it, and I think the server should reflect the far more common spelling in this case.
 

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
342
210
49
19
In the void
I could only find one online dictionary that accepted "icey" as an alternate spelling, and even then, it was listed as a "rare" alternative. Some other sources list "icey" as a misspelling altogether.

This isn't like "center" and "centre" where significant amounts of people use either form. A vast majority of English speakers, if not all of them, use "icy" as their way of spelling it, and I think the server should reflect the far more common spelling in this case.
I’ve used icey before so I dont know it’s more your preference.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom