Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MC-Orienteer

Member
Jul 10, 2020
6
1
2
65
Hello,

I was collecting Iron from my Generators earlier today.

I happened to mine the block I was standing on and fell into the hole. (As I have done many times in the past.)

When I exited the hole, the hole was not replaced by the generator. The generator was nowhere to be found.

What can I do about this?

Stephen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom