Not open for further replies.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm so proud of you! We made it to the Escalated tag. Honestly, I can't wait to see this being implemented and for CubeCraft to be more women-friendly. We're getting somewhere :heart:
I’m really happy that I made this suggestion. It is so annoying how boys can talk against mostly girls.

Thanks for the positive reactions everyone!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
From a boy's perspective, this is honestly disgusting how certain boys would annoy girls just to date them, ask for their socials, etc.

This would be a great addition to report people who'll annoy girls for their socials, to date them, etc.
haha thats exactly why im disgusted of most social media guys x3 "ohhh she looks good, whats her instagram?" like bruh thats just the worst thing ever. in a game made of blocks tho... yeah, nothing good to say about

Reactions: 404Owl and Quis

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I am not a girl but for some reason people think I am. Someone weirdo asked me for my snapchat on among us as well

Reactions: Quis

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Story time, but might be relevant...

anyways, like 4 or 5 years ago, I witnessed a player saying "wanna have ███ with me <username>?"

I reported the guy, thinking that this behavior would be egregious enough to warrant an instant mute. I mean, it's kinda sexual harassment, right?

Turns out no mute was applied because "they did not continue after warning". To this day, I still don't understand the small brained rule enforcement rationale of that period.

so yeah, +1

Last edited:

Harkeann

Apr 10, 2020
Hi y'all!

Recently I've been seeing a lot of annoying and honestly just sad behaviour against mostly girls, but it's not really reportable. Maybe I'm not the right person to make this suggestion, but I think a lot of people will agree.

Sometimes I play with girls in a party and I see a lot of misogynistic things. People (most likely boys) are messaging and pinging girls to ask to go on a date, asking for their Snapchat account or other annoying things. I'm a boy, so this doesn't happen to me, but I've asked a few girls that they felt about it and they didn't like it at all.

An example. FleurSchx is the girl and she sent me these screenshots. They're in Dutch, so I'll translate the text messages to English.
View attachment 179913
[Blue] Stouterik: "Do you want to go on a date?''
FleurSchx: "No, thank you.''
[Blue] Stouterik: "Why not?''

The next thing happened before the previous one and it is once again the same person.
I'll translate it again.
View attachment 179914
[Blue] Stouterik: "No, just a Minecraft date and then I will secretly ask your Snapchat.''

This was just an example and I'm sure this happens every day.
My suggestion is to add this to the rules with the same punishment track as swearing.

Let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas or frustrations.
I absolutely agree with you. Recently I have been spending a lot of time both on dating sites and on sites where you can meet a girl in order to have sex for one night and nothing more. I see how disgusting guys behave towards girls on some sites. It's just ugly. I immediately block such sites on my computer and do not want to go there anymore. After such situations, I read reviews on adult dating sites, for example the freelocaldates website - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/local-dates-review/ After reading the review and details of the site, I understand that it is secure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quis

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
Looking at the age demographic of minecraft, this should be punishable with a temp ban instead of having the punishment track something similar to swearing. they are most likely pedos, and if CC is giving them a warning, then imma head out.

they Should be blacklisted from CC because of this horrendous act.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Looking at the age demographic of minecraft, this should be punishable with a temp ban instead of having the punishment track something similar to swearing. they are most likely pedos, and if CC is giving them a warning, then imma head out.

they Should be blacklisted from CC because of this horrendous act.

Meh, they're probably not those kinds of people, just kids with negative IQ scores.

Also, CCG pretty much never bans for chat offenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom