Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Mar 18, 2017
I think minions should be brought back but maybe edited like maybe a mid and the gold gens be brought down from 4 to 3?

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
i never really picked the map as my favourite, i didn't even know it was gone, but i think that a modified minions map would be better, a emerald generator at the very middle with an open space for fighting.

There was a thread where you could give your opinions about the eggwars maps: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-maps-give-us-feedback.132419/
The map minions received a lot of hate and criticism and the administrator builder (Efcluke94) agreed on this.

Minions - Feedback from the community

Players reasons why they liked the map:

1. "You get to rush and farm a lot of points because of the villager having it's own island".
  2. "cool but why did you get rid of control point" - Reason for liking it, is that it reminds him of a game we no longer have...

Players reasons why they disliked the map:
  1. "This map while having potential just doesn't live up to it. The fact that all the islands are so close by means that rarely is true pvp or strategy involved its just a rush diamonds, get a bow, and be op kind of map"
  2. "Wait. You need to BUILD to get gold or diamonds? While somebody is faster than us?"
  3. "The entire map is just too small".
  4. "Usually I play this map for a quick/easy game - The map is very disproportionate and badly designed, even if I didn't hate minions. The outskirts of the map are hardly used, even with their generators, other than to easily rush. Teams put at a disadvantage due to them not being able to get to a generator often have little to no chance to regain momentum or win the game, and the terrible pathway at the start from the egg island to the EggWars shop... Well, I see at least 3 people die from it every game".
  5. "Okay. So this map is weird. really weird. Normally there's a gold gen and possibly a diamond gen at your base, but this time, NEITHER. This could be REALLY tough if you can't dominate the middles".
  6. "No space to move, it is all pressed against eachother"
  7. "Hate - minions"
  8. "Oh yeah, Minions is a really crappy map. Everything is WAY too close and the only way to access generators is by fighting 2 other islands for it. Also, Minions looks horrible and features something that is horrible."
  9. "I hate it. Not one good experience in it. Maps are to close and the fact that you have to parkour of build a bridge to get to things is very tiresome".
  10. "Inconvenient with generators, layout is confusing and difficult to navigate"
  11. "BAD: Minions"
And many more....

The map minions will probably not return

Reactions: Maaarijn
A

A pigeon

I despise eveything about the map. We need more maps like huts and bot maps like minions

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This is probs one of the best maps, no mid camping, very good rushing, a lot of gold for quickly getting gear and obi, this map isn't bad, it is just a different map, please explain what is so good about huts? You rush, then the last team are hackers with full iron, not kidding 50% of the time that happens to me. Am I just unlucky?

Reactions: JJMinecraft4506
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom