BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Hello!
I'm back with another suggestion.

What is it?
Add a mining/survival zone (/wild).

What for?
The main reason is to mine to gain points. PvP is disabled.

Lapiz - 2 point each
Redstone - 2 point each
Gold - 7 points each
Diamond - 9 points each
Dirt - 100 points each (jk. No points)
64 Wood (not planks) 15 points

Tools to buy
Enchanted with Unbreaking 2

Diamond axe - 300 points
Diamond pickaxe - 300 points
Diamond sword - 100 points
Diamond Shovel - 100 points
Diamond Hoe - 50 points

Enchanted with Unbreaking 3

Diamond axe Eff 4 - 1.5k points
Diamond pickaxe eff 5 - 2k points
Diamond Sword eff 2 - 1.5k points
Diamond Shovel eff 3 - 1.5k points

Enchanted with Unbreaking 5

Diamond axe eff 8 - 8k points
Diamond pickaxe eff 7 - 9k points
Diamond Sword Eff 5 - 6k points
Diamond Shovel eff 6 - 5k points

It would be annoying to buy a new tool when the durability is out. Therefore, you can repair a tool for 100 points.

Problems with x ray hackers
I don't really know how CC can deal with X-ray hackers. That is one downside of this. Is there a way to deal with them?

I'm not sure if there already has been a suggestion simililar to this.

If this suggest gets a good number of agrees, I'll add more (part 2) to this, adding farming.

EDIT: I think that this might be better as an individual player's own world, so other people won't be able to come, unless partied or invited. Not sure if this can be done tho..

Last edited:

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Hello!
I'm back with another suggestion.

What is it?
Add a mining/survival zone (/wild).

What for?
The main reason is to mine to gain points. PvP is disabled.

Lapiz - 2 point each
Redstone - 2 point each
Gold - 7 points each
Diamond - 9 points each

Tools to buy
Enchanted with Unbreaking 2

Diamond axe - 300 points
Diamond pickaxe - 300 points
Diamond sword - 100 points
Diamond Shovel - 100 points
Diamond Hoe - 50 points

Enchanted with Unbreaking 3

Diamond axe Eff 4 - 1.5k points
Diamond pickaxe eff 5 - 2k points
Diamond Sword eff 2 - 1.5k points
Diamond Shovel eff 3 - 1.5k points

Enchanted with Unbreaking 5

Diamond axe eff 8 - 8k points
Diamond pickaxe eff 7 - 9k points
Diamond Sword Eff 5 - 6k points
Diamond Shovel eff 6 - 5k points

It would be annoying to buy a new tool when the durability is out. Therefore, you can repair a tool for 100 points.

I'm not sure if there already has been a suggestion simililar to this.

If this suggest gets a good number of agrees, I'll add more (part 2) to this, adding farming.
(You might want to add a poll to be able to know how many people agree or disagree)

It kinda sounds like prisons without the prisons or pvp in my opinion.

I guess it all depends on how rare the ores are because of they are everywhere then it would be way too easy to get points. Iron for the most part is everywhere in a survival world so mining that would get you so many points so quickly.

If this idea goes forward would the world/area refresh so the ores dont permanently run out?

Last thing, I think 100 points would be way too cheap to repair the enchanted items because if you have the unbreaking 5 items you could be permanently mining for hours and it wouldn't break. This would mean you would have a ratio of over a few thousand points gained (I don't know exactly xD ) to 100 points spent.

Overall I'm not too sure, I think it would need a lot more thinking over.

Edit: a good idea would be to put a time limit on how long you can go mining in this place per day because then you can't just mine all day for thousands of points. (That's if im right with what I think you are trying to bring to the server)

Your idea is incredibly simular to factions, factions has been suggested many times before but it's still a little bit different from your idea.

I would rather have pvp enabled to make it more exiting or maybe have a certain area where you can pvp, also what is the point of buying a sword if pvp isn't enabled?

Maybe we should make a certain spot where you can exchange your stuff for points if you want to make it a little bit more like factions. If we add this instead of getting the points instantly players are able to make hidden bases under the ground to save their stuff over there. You could try to find and raid other players bases to get more points. Also are you trying to say that you need to exchange ores or the actual items? It would be kinda hard to save enough to buy something if those points are per ore.
I like your idea, maybe we can make it better with some editing;).

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Edit: a good idea would be to put a time limit on how long you can go mining in this place per day because then you can't just mine all day for thousands of points. (That's if im right with what I think you are trying to bring to the server)
Sorta, but yes, I agree that it would be a 'cheat' if you could do this all day Long. Therefore, a time limit would indeed be good.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Your idea is incredibly simular to factions, factions has been suggested many times before but it's still a little bit different from your idea.

I would rather have pvp enabled to make it more exiting or maybe have a certain area where you can pvp, also what is the point of buying a sword if pvp isn't enabled?

Maybe we should make a certain spot where you can exchange your stuff for points if you want to make it a little bit more like factions. If we add this instead of getting the points instantly players are able to make hidden bases under the ground to save their stuff over there. You could try to find and raid other players bases to get more points. Also are you trying to say that you need to exchange ores or the actual items? It would be kinda hard to save enough to buy something if those points are per ore.
I like your idea, maybe we can make it better with some editing;).
Well, I don't really want it to be thought as a faction, but yes, I Guess it is a little bit similar.
However, adding the bases would make it more like factions, so I don't really agree with that. However.... you can make your own base, just knowing that other people can find it and do whatever they want.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
It kinda sounds like prisons without the prisons or pvp in my opinion.
Yeah you are right on this one.

Iron - 5 points each
Lapiz - 2 point each
Redstone - 2 point each
Gold - 7 points each
Diamond - 9 points each
Would these points only be available on your game's server or for any game. If these points could be used for any game it would be very broken as the points you are suggesting are substantial.
Maybe we should make a certain spot where you can exchange your stuff for points if you want to make it a little bit more like factions. If we add this instead of getting the points instantly players are able to make hidden bases under the ground to save their stuff over there
I also agree with this because factions would be fun to play on Cubecraft because of the 1.9 pvp and would attract a new playerbase wanting to try out the new factions.

Reactions: CubeTale

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
I think this is a good idea! I would like to see it. I also think that more people think about it. I think the dev does have a good plugin for x-ray hackers. :)

I think this is a good idea! I would like to see it. I also think that more people think about it. I think the dev does have a good plugin for x-ray hackers. :)
Yes, there are some pretty good ant X-Ray plugins. The one I would recommend is the one which makes you see ores everywhere that aren't even there when you try to use x-ray. This plugin makes X-Ray pretty useless. This plugin might cause some bugs at first but this can be fixed later on of course.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Yes, there are some pretty good ant X-Ray plugins. The one I would recommend is the one which makes you see ores everywhere that aren't even there when you try to use x-ray. This plugin makes X-Ray pretty useless. This plugin might cause some bugs at first but this can be fixed later on of course.
When sand is worth a diamond. XD

Reactions: CubeTale

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
there is no way to automatically detect xray without having more false bans than real bans. And hackers have become a part of factions. We design entire bases in an attempt to not be xrayed. The only way to stop xray is to watch them. Sure you can use an anti-xray plugin but those have 2 main disadvantages
1) They only work on ores not player built bases
2)They can create lag

Overall we have to just accept that xrayers are a thing and that factions has adapted in an attempt to stop them...

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
there is no way to automatically detect xray without having more false bans than real bans. And hackers have become a part of factions. We design entire bases in an attempt to not be xrayed. The only way to stop xray is to watch them. Sure you can use an anti-xray plugin but those have 2 main disadvantages
1) They only work on ores not player built bases
2)They can create lag

Overall we have to just accept that xrayers are a thing and that factions has adapted in an attempt to stop them...
.. This is not really factions

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom