Hello CubeCrafters! Just over a year ago, we added some cool additions to our lobby, Lobby Games. These mini-games allow players to have fun whilst waiting or exploring in our lobbies. One of these mini-games is called "Chest Chaser". It involves a Hidden Chest being placed in a random location within the lobby. The first player to discover it and open it, wins some rewards! But now it's time for that little chest to get refreshed! We've made some tweaks to Chest Chaser. First, let's start with the current rewards, the amount of points has changed from 100-150 to 100-250. The amount of experience you obtain has changed from 200-300 to 200-500. And the quantity of Normal Cubelets you can win has been changed from 1-2 to 1-3. Previously when a Hidden Chest hunt was active in a lobby you wouldn't be aware of it until the chat announcement appeared. Well now you don't need to wait, if you join a lobby and there is a Hidden Chest hunt currently active, you will receive an announcement message in the chat as you join. Another change includes the spawning times for the Hidden Chests. It will now appear between 5-45 minutes after the last time it was found. Have you ever wanted more rewards? Of course you have! Along with increasing the amount of points and experience you obtain, we've added new rewards. As usual, there's a 100% chance you'll obtain a Cubelet, but now there's a 97% chance you'll get 1-3 Normal Cubelets, 2% chance of getting 1-2 Super Cubelets and an extremely rare 1% chance of getting an Uber Cubelet. We're also excited to announce that when a seasonal event occurs, Seasonal Cubelets will be added into the Hidden Chest. With the rarely of the Uber Cubelets, you'd be happy to know that there's another set of extremely rare items to obtain. Introducing the exclusive Chest Chaser loot items! There's a total of two Banners and one Balloon to obtain, with a 5% chance of you obtaining one of them once discovering the Hidden Chest. Chest Chaser exclusive loot items. When Chest Chaser was released, if you claimed it, you'd need to wait 7 days until you can collect another one. Well now you don't need to. For every rank level you have, a day is removed off the waiting time. For example, if you're Stone rank, you need to wait 7 days, but if you're Iron, it's 6 days. And so on with Lapis having 5, Gold having 4, Diamond with 3, Emerald with 2 and Obsidian with 1 day. We've added this feature to allow premium players to feel included with Chest Chaser. Hope you enjoy it! Last year we released /report as an exclusive CubeCraft Plus feature. A lot of players wanted this feature to be available for everyone, so we've added a solution. Every player will have have access to /report, but they will be limited to 2 reports a day. But if you with a rank from Iron to Emerald, you will have 3 reports a day. And if you're the higher rank, Obsidian, you will have access to /report 6 times a day. As usual, if you have CubeCraft Plus with any rank, you will have unlimited /report uses. We've limited player reports as we do not want too many reports and we do not want to get overhelmed. This is an experiment and access can be edited at any time. Now it's time to introduce a feature that /report users requested. They wanted the ability to see what happens to their reports, if they are offline. Well now there's a report history feature. On the network, just type /reporthistory or /rh, and if you have submitted reports, a menu with them will appear. It will only show your last 14 reports. If you hover over them, it will inform of the status of the report, such as closed or open, and who, where, when and why you reported them. Start making valid reports and try it out today! Report history menu. Thanks for reading, we hope you enjoy this Chest Chaser update! Comment below, give us your feedback! Also, credit to @Riley for helping with suggestions for this update!