Mini Chest Chaser Update!

Discussion in 'Java Edition News' started by Camezonda, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Onikpig

Onikpig Member

Onikpig
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    If with obsidian rank I get 6 reports a day, then that just makes it unnecessary for me to have plus rank anymore. I guess yay to me, now I don't have to pay for some monthly subscription if there aren't many benefits to it?

Dreamer and Anthoken like this.
  2. SterrenNacht

SterrenNacht Member

SterrenNacht
    Diamond
    Yeah, I'm actually happy (for myself) that I can just do /report now, but otherwise I'm disappointed as well since it will get abused heavily. I'm 100% sure about that, so I'll stay reporting via the site to bring rulebreakers to justice.

3. Blocky

Blocky Member

blocky12
    Lapiz
    PLUS
    nothing to do with the rank. It depends on the brainsize of people

Marieke2001 likes this.
  4. SterrenNacht

SterrenNacht Member

SterrenNacht
    Diamond
    You could have a point right there, but rankers will not break rules faster as stone users do. Rankers wouldn't like it to get punished, and stone users (like new users) will not care.

5. JasperWorld

JasperWorld Member

JasperHasArrived
    Obsidian
    I know Plus subs might not like the update, but it's actually really useful.
    Plus's subs: Keep in mind that not everyone is plus and there are a lot of cheaters that are not getting banned by Sentinel.

Overall a good update, now you guys should balance the things out so plus subs get more stuff.

6. Axyy

Axyy Member

Axyy
    Diamond
    PLUS
    It only shows up the last 14 reports.

7. AngelClick3r

AngelClick3r Member

AngelClick3r
    Diamond
    Ami me gusta lo nuevo que sacaron es una forma de ayudar y no sabia que algunos que pagaron por el plus se esten enojando no comprendo si es para mejorar para que se ¿enojan?

Ingles :D

Ami I like the new thing they got is a way to help and I did not know that some who paid for the plus are getting angry I do not understand if it is to improve so that they get angry?

8. Anthoken

Anthoken Member

Anthoken
    Emerald
    I don't have plus, Never bought it and never plan too but i know the /report for everyone is going to be a bad idea. Already people who have plus, there reports don't get looked at for a Farley long time (from what i have heard from three friends who have plus) The server player count per day is around 2 - 4 thousands people (rough guess) and having each person being able to report is going to cause a mass amount of work for the staff, which is already understaffed and overworked In my opinion. You guys are going to get a ton of false reports, Just step into any FFA game and you will see level 1-20s calling Ranked players hackers because they are better then them and or Calling people hackers because they shopped, Not knowing you can shop with speed.

Having The report Feature for everyone is going to lower the worth of plus as well. that is the only reason people buy and pay for plus monthly. ITS 11.87 CAD they should at least get something worth while to themselves if they are paying that much monthly.I know they get "exclusive loot" and other things but none of that is worth that much monthly. I am predicting that the amount of plus users are going to drop a ton, causing the server income to lower, causing us to lose more games, Having more server instability problems (from loss of income) Then what we have now.

I know having the /report feature is a test. But i can tell you now this is only going to cause alot of problems for the server let alone for the poor staff who have to deal with that many reports.

Dreamer likes this.
  9. AngelClick3r

AngelClick3r Member

AngelClick3r
    Diamond
    Talvez tengas razon, pero entonces porque el staff estuvo de acuerdo en poner esto a manos de jugadores sin experiencia y se que algunos no saben identificar hackers pero otros son expertos nose como pero lo son, aparte yo los hackers que me eh topado son super sinicos osea, se ponen a volar o se ponen el reach muy alto yo nunca eh visto un hacker que no este muy chetado en sus hacks por eso es tan facil de decir que algunos son hackers ya que se nota y si fuera yo alguno de esos que me mata un jugador bueno pues lo especteo y si no veo nada simplemente no lo reporto ya que los reportes son limitados, yo solamente reporto a esos que se les nota no que tengan algo inyectado o nose lo pensaria antes de reportar, pero al final si el equipo de cubecraft lo agrego esto es para bien :D

Ingles :D

Maybe you're right, but then because the staff agreed to put this into the hands of inexperienced players and I know some do not know how to identify hackers but others are experts I do not know how but they are, apart from me the hackers that I came across are super sinic I mean, they get to fly or they put the reach very high I've never seen a hacker that is not very checked in their hacks so it's so easy to say that some are hackers since it shows and if I were one of those who a good player kills me because I see it and if I do not see anything I just do not report it since the reports are limited, I only report those that are not noted that they have something injected or they would not think before reporting, but in the end if the cubecraft team added this is for the best :D

10. Skyla Lexicon

Skyla Lexicon Member

Yeah but lots of people want update for other games. I don't think people want to waste time looking for a chest when they want to play skywars. Plus this was suggested like a week ago when people suggest stuff all the time and it never happens so I am confused.

11. Anthoken

Anthoken Member

Anthoken
    Emerald
    I knew this was going to be abused. two games of solo eggwars and was told i was a hacker and i have been reported in both of them.

Dreamer and Skyla Lexicon like this.
  12. Deeds

Deeds Member

Deedselele
    Emerald
    I haven’t read an update in a while, but this one looks pretty good. Props to the management team.

13. Story

Story Designer
    Staff Member Designer

StorySays
    Designer
    PLUS
    Because this was an easy change, updating games is risky and requires lots of planning and developer time. Also people wanted this as well as other game updates, so like theres no point complaining because either one of them is going to get done first.

14. Dutudy

Dutudy Member

Dutudy
    Obsidian
    https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/wait-dont-remove-it.219001/

15. AngelClick3r

AngelClick3r Member

AngelClick3r
    Diamond
    Una pregunta, el cofre cuando lo encuentras desaparece osea que se esparció denuevo en todo el lobby y debo buscarlo de nuevo o solamente se busca 1 vez y ¿ya? o debo seguirlo buscando. :D

English.

One question, the chest when you find it disappears bone that was spread again throughout the lobby and I must look for it again or only search once and now? or should I continue to search. :D

16. Spuuuni

Spuuuni Member

Spuuuni
    Gold
    Es solamente 1 vez

17. Zombiepower

Zombiepower Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

zombiepower
    Mod
    PLUS
    Woop Woop!!