Votes: 4 30.8%

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
mineware update

1: Mine 15 blocks of snow with an efficiency diamond shovel.
2: Kill a witch in 7 seconds.
3: Get an enderman enderpearl though
4: Find the diamond (There are about 60 chests and there's a diamond in one of them, find it in 15 seconds)
5: Jump 5 times with Jump Boost (15 secs)
6: Find the hidden button in the village (45 seconds)
7: Hit the diamond block 6 times
8: 2vs2vs2 etc.
9: Punch everybody off the platform with a punch bow
10: Speed trading with a villager.
11: Reversed Hot potato game but with a flag that you have to bring to a certain point.
12: Get a rose and give it to the villager.
13: Put the fish in the hopper (I guess you have to fish and try to land the fish on a hopper)
14: Hit the person on your left.
15. Dropper
16 elytra parcour
17.hide and seak in city

Let me know what you think of it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

No originality here. It’s just like the build a 10 blocks high tower
+1
4: Find the diamond (There are about 60 chests and there's a diamond in one of them, find it in 15 seconds)
60 chests is too much o_o
no pls MinerWare shouldn’t be a sword-PvP game
This one looks nice but it’s just like the slime game, “knock everyone off”
This one already exists..?
this is just like.. too simple xd

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I really like 6! The other ideas are good as well, but not good enough for minerware imo.

Reactions: lars.l

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
No originality here. It’s just like the build a 10 blocks high tower

+1

60 chests is too much o_o

no pls MinerWare shouldn’t be a sword-PvP game

This one looks nice but it’s just like the slime game, “knock everyone off”

This one already exists..?

this is just like.. too simple xd
I really like 6! The other ideas are good as well, but not good enough for minerware imo.
Thx for the feedback

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This could be a possible new microgame, but it's pretty easy in my opinion. Maybe it's even too easy.
Like it's hard to kill a witch o.O
How? Should we kill an enderman?
60 chests is way too much, and there's already a game based on this. This would be quite boring and almost impossible to complete.
Hold the space bar and you win the game. No thank you.
Find the hidden button in the village (45 seconds)
This game would be fun! But, I think the village should be pretty small because otherwise nobody can find the button. And everybody should be invisible to prevent players from following each other to the button.
Hold your left mouse button and you'll instantly win the game. I don't think players are going to like this game since this is actually a game for free points.
There's already enough pvp games in minerware. I don't think adding more pvp games would be fun.
There's already a "punch everybody off" game, so this would be a copy. The only difference is the bow.
There's already a game where you have to loot chests and trade with a villager, so this is not original. <------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
13: Put the fish in the hopper (I guess you have to fish and try to land the fish on a hopper)
Push Q and the job is done. :/
What would decide what's your left? And how would the system react if the person you hit was already hit by another player?

Your suggestions are, in general, too easy to complete, or there's already a microgame with the same theme and the same goal. They are boring and mostly, you only have to complete 1/2 steps to win the game. That's why I only like your sixth idea.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Not a bad idea, but I reckon to reduce it to 20/25 chests and perhaps increase it to 30/35 chests in hard mode.
I like this concept.

Sorry, but knockback games don't involve any skill at all, it's solely based on your internet connection and luck. We already have too much of those.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
This could be a possible new microgame, but it's pretty easy in my opinion. Maybe it's even too easy.

Like it's hard to kill a witch o_O

60 chests is way too much, and there's already a game based on this. This would be quite boring and almost impossible to complete.

This game would be fun! But, I think the village should be pretty small because otherwise nobody can find the button. And everybody should be invisible to prevent players from following each other to the button.

Hold your left mouse button and you'll instantly win the game. I don't think players are going to like this game since this is actually a game for free points.

There's already enough pvp games in minerware. I don't think adding more pvp games would be fun.

There's already a "punch everybody off" game, so this would be a copy. The only difference is the bow.

There's already a game where you have to loot chests and trade with a villager, so this is not original. <------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

What would decide what's your left? And how would the system react if the person you hit was already hit by another player?

Your suggestions are, in general, too easy to complete, or there's already a microgame with the same theme and the same goal. They are boring and mostly, you only have to complete 1/2 steps to win the game. That's why I only like your sixth idea.
Not a bad idea, but I reckon to reduce it to 20/25 chests and perhaps increase it to 30/35 chests in hard mode.

I like this concept.

Sorry, but knockback games don't involve any skill at all, it's solely based on your internet connection and luck. We already have too much of those.
Thanks for the feedback

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016

Like it's hard to kill a witch o_O

What do you think of adding a dropper to mineware and an small eltra parcour of hide and seak in a city

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
1. = dropper something like that
the-dropper-remastered-3.jpg

2. just by circles

Reactions: remio

_EliteStevee

Oct 10, 2017
Wtbdbngehatesgbgenehngq
mineware update

11: Reversed Hot potato game but with a flag that you have to bring to a certain point.
15. Dropper
16 elytra parcour
17.hide and seak in city

Let me know what you think of it
6 and 17

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Just to divulge a little info for the dropper idea.
We looked into this during the previous MinerWare update, but decided against it.
I agree that they're very fun to play, however there are only 2 realistic ways to do this within our current MinerWare format.

1) Teleport players to max height above the play board, then spawn in the dropper around and below them.
or
2) Teleport the players really far away to a dropper elsewhere in the world.
Neither really worked too well.

Problem with number 1 is that spawning in structures is very, VERY laggy. Look at the current "Get to the bottom" microgame; that lags a whole load at the beginning and it's only loading in a relatively small number of blocks. (This is a minecraft thing, it doesn't like replacing a bunch of blocks in 1 go.)
So Imagine what it would be like for a 255 height dropper. :S

Problem with number 2 is that we've found that teleporting player long distances can cause... issues... (**cough cough**loadingterrain**cough cough**).
We have been looking into this a ton, but the problem is very difficult to pinpoint where it's originating from.
This does bring me onto a point that I wanted to mention back when the MinerWare update came out; if you get the Loading Terrain bug please, please report it along with the list of microgames you had up to that point. That info may be vital to figuring out what exactly is causing it.

So all in all, the current "Get to the bottom" microgame was what we decided on as a sort of compromise for having something like this, and something that was playable in the fast paced MinerWare theme. :)

Reactions: Snodia and lars.l

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Just to divulge a little info for the dropper idea.
We looked into this during the previous MinerWare update, but decided against it.
I agree that they're very fun to play, however there are only 2 realistic ways to do this within our current MinerWare format.

1) Teleport players to max height above the play board, then spawn in the dropper around and below them.
or
2) Teleport the players really far away to a dropper elsewhere in the world.
Neither really worked too well.

Problem with number 1 is that spawning in structures is very, VERY laggy. Look at the current "Get to the bottom" microgame; that lags a whole load at the beginning and it's only loading in a relatively small number of blocks. (This is a minecraft thing, it doesn't like replacing a bunch of blocks in 1 go.)
So Imagine what it would be like for a 255 height dropper. :S

Problem with number 2 is that we've found that teleporting player long distances can cause... issues... (**cough cough**loadingterrain**cough cough**).
We have been looking into this a ton, but the problem is very difficult to pinpoint where it's originating from.
This does bring me onto a point that I wanted to mention back when the MinerWare update came out; if you get the Loading Terrain bug please, please report it along with the list of microgames you had up to that point. That info may be vital to figuring out what exactly is causing it.

So all in all, the current "Get to the bottom" microgame was what we decided on as a sort of compromise for having something like this, and something that was playable in the fast paced MinerWare theme. :)
Thanks for the information @Berty
Where is often voted on 6 is that no possibility for a new game in mineware

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom