Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

iamTEN20

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2025
49
96
39
27
Oklahoma.
Pronouns
He/Him
I enjoy this game mode, a LOT. A lot of the game modes in there are throw aways (hole in the wall, mushroom parkour, hatch eggs) that I think we could revamp. I get its not suppose to be competitive in any way, im just saying maybe increase the difficulty or put more games in rotation. I have SO many ideas for microgames that I use in regular servers using command blocks!

1) Not my sheep! - The objective is to find YOUR sheep in the middle of sheep chaos! (your name will appear once you've found yours)
2) TNT Trials! - 3 TNT, 1 explodes, select which TNT you want to stand on!
3) Reverse craft! - You're given a cake, quickly throw the correct ingredients into the chest!

These are just a few ideas, I also have ideas for new boss games!
1) GUESS WHO! - this would be perfect if we could get npcs to not act irradically!
2) Crown control! - like CTF except you get a point/second, get hit, you drop it. (adding twists like disappearing floor, ++knockback, speed boosts)
3) Memory collapse! - Color grid floor, a color is selected, if you remember +1

These are just small additions i think are possible to do without breaking it entirely. I want more people in minerware! I get it might not be the most popular, but i think it deserves some love!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TruePenguin
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom