Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I love the voting options in MinerWare. Normal or Hard. It's very simple and the majority of players seem to like it.

However, the fact that only emerald ranks can vote is quite upsetting. I think gold or diamond ranks should also be able to vote. I have realized that there are around 2-3 ranks in every MinerWare game and around 1 of them is Emerald. How is this a vote if there is only one of them?

Please change this.

Reactions: PhantomPunk

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
Yeah, I bought Diamond rank so I could vote for things, and now it's only Emerald+, it's the second highest rank!
In my opinion they should lower it to Diamond.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
They just want ppl 2 buy Obsidian rank so they can make money on their work. They also want Emerald+ to get more perks. You got to respect that.

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
If you think that in minerware were passed with the ranks, in arcade I believe only the obsidian can vote. Although not so bad idea since you can get them in the rebates, and thus you feel powerful, maybe they did it for that

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
The most expensive ranks are just very expensive. Emerald rank is 40 dollars more then Diamond rank. The only extra perk you get was till a few months ago flying and some hats. The last few months Cube is giving the highest ranks more perks, so they're worth the money, and so you dont pay 100 more dollars for 3 more hats. If you want to vote for Minerware, then upgrade your diamond rank to emerald. If you think thats too expensive, then dont. But dont ask to lower the rank needed for perks. -1

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
The most expensive ranks are just very expensive. Emerald rank is 40 dollars more then Diamond rank. This was only for flying. The last few months Cube is giving the highest ranks more perks, so they're worth the money, and so you dont pay 100 more dollars for 3 more hats. If you want to vote for Minerware, then upgrade your diamond rank to emerald. If you think thats too expensive, then dont. But dont ask to lower the rank needed for perks. -1
But if the purchases in the 50% sales are not so expensive, that made the majority

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The reason that only Emerald+ can vote for this option is because that they paid 40$dollar extra for just /fly but now they get a vote option extra and I actually like it. I would like it to keep it this way not everyone is gonna agree with me

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
If you think that in minerware were passed with the ranks, in arcade I believe only the obsidian can vote. Although not so bad idea since you can get them in the rebates, and thus you feel powerful, maybe they did it for that

I know that in paintball, everyone can vote for maps (even non donors) and game type (deathmatch or CTF), and that only the gun type is able to be voted for by Gold+. I think that Gold or Diamond are able to vote on most modes in Arcade.

As for being able to vote in Minerware, we do have to keep a certain difference between all our ranks. Adding voting ability to Diamond in Minerware would mean something else needs to be added to Emerald in return or else people would feel cheated that they're losing perks of a rank they bought.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I love the voting options in MinerWare. Normal or Hard. It's very simple and the majority of players seem to like it.

However, the fact that only emerald ranks can vote is quite upsetting. I think gold or diamond ranks should also be able to vote. I have realized that there are around 2-3 ranks in every MinerWare game and around 1 of them is Emerald. How is this a vote if there is only one of them?

Please change this.
I agree, change it to gold? IDK but maybe diamond instead, a lot of people have gold there fore creating a lot of voting which would spam the chat. Being a fellow gold ranked player, I think diamond ranks should get to vote. Too many people with gold rank combined with above ranks

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
I know that in paintball, everyone can vote for maps (even non donors) and game type (deathmatch or CTF), and that only the gun type is able to be voted for by Gold+. I think that Gold or Diamond are able to vote on most modes in Arcade.

As for being able to vote in Minerware, we do have to keep a certain difference between all our ranks. Adding voting ability to Diamond in Minerware would mean something else needs to be added to Emerald in return or else people would feel cheated that they're losing perks of a rank they bought.[/QUOTE

Add more perks for Emerald then. :) And keep the voting for Diamond+, how it was. (In other games then)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Add more perks for Emerald then. :) And keep the voting for Diamond+, how it was. (In other games then)

You can't expect us to just add more to Emerald as then the difference between Emerald and Obsidian would be smaller and then more people would complain that Emerald/Obsidian are the same or it isn't worth buying Obsidian. It has a chain reaction effect to change one rank and none of the others. I do think it's fine as it stands now :P

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom