Implemented Minerware Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by IxSlay, Nov 26, 2016.

?

Do you like this suggestion?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. Some of them

50.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IxSlay

IxSlay Member

After playing MinerWare for a respectable amount of time I have conducted a list of reasonable and specific suggestions, followed with overall suggestions:

Parkour & Eat The Cake: Turn player collision off(there were many situations where I try to rush the parkour and then there's just one guy shifting on a block that somehow manages to push me off as I run past him
    Deathmatch(Boss Battle): The more kills a player gets the more Debuffs he gets,
    (ex: 3 kills- slowness, 6 kills- Weakness, 9+ kills- Hunger) This change could help prevent some hackers from winning, it also provides more of a challenge for the more skilled players.
    Build off: Add a new mini-game where every player has to build an identical replica of a model in the middle of the map.
    Keep moving: In this mini-game, you just have to move around with high speed, I propose an idea, remove some blocks in the island, so if you fall, you fall in the void. This would make it a lot more challenging.
    Mini-Spleef: The original arena has 6 layers, I think it should be reduced to 3-4 layers of snow.

Overall Suggestions:
    • Everytime you win a mini-game, you get at least 1 point for cosmetics(I have won over 500 mini-games, so the points would build up pretty quickly)
    • If a player does something unique or something that the other players don't such as "this player built the crafting table the fastest", they should earn 1/4 of a point in game or 1 point for vanity.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  2. IxSlay

IxSlay Member

Welp...I didn't mean to press enter, I wasn't done with the list.

3. CactiCantCombo

CactiCantCombo Member

Ive played the Build Off mini-game on mineplex presumably where you got the idea from, and it would make a great mini-game for Cube-craft for people that dont like to to pvp.

The debuffs could be a bit unfair and It could make some people lose. But maybe in a hardcore version?

JUST TURN OFF PLAYER COLLISIONS

4. Cheez

Cheez Member

Click 'Edit" to edit your original post :p

5. IxSlay

IxSlay Member

I know, but I was playing MinerWare while making this list so I could make it as accurate and helpful as possible

6. YouAlwaysTim

YouAlwaysTim Member

I agree with the 1st 4th and 5th suggestions I don't know about the other 2 but +1 ;)