1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minerware Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by IxSlay, Nov 26, 2016.

?

Do you like this suggestion?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. Some of them

50.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IxSlay

IxSlay Member

After playing MinerWare for a respectable amount of time I have conducted a list of reasonable and specific suggestions, followed with overall suggestions:

Parkour & Eat The Cake: Turn player collision off(there were many situations where I try to rush the parkour and then there's just one guy shifting on a block that somehow manages to push me off as I run past him
    Deathmatch(Boss Battle): The more kills a player gets the more Debuffs he gets,
    (ex: 3 kills- slowness, 6 kills- Weakness, 9+ kills- Hunger) This change could help prevent some hackers from winning, it also provides more of a challenge for the more skilled players.
    Build off: Add a new mini-game where every player has to build an identical replica of a model in the middle of the map.
    Keep moving: In this mini-game, you just have to move around with high speed, I propose an idea, remove some blocks in the island, so if you fall, you fall in the void. This would make it a lot more challenging.
    Mini-Spleef: The original arena has 6 layers, I think it should be reduced to 3-4 layers of snow.

Overall Suggestions:
    • Everytime you win a mini-game, you get at least 1 point for cosmetics(I have won over 500 mini-games, so the points would build up pretty quickly)
    • If a player does something unique or something that the other players don't such as "this player built the crafting table the fastest", they should earn 1/4 of a point in game or 1 point for vanity.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  2. IxSlay

IxSlay Member

Welp...I didn't mean to press enter, I wasn't done with the list.

3. CactiCantCombo

CactiCantCombo Member

Ive played the Build Off mini-game on mineplex presumably where you got the idea from, and it would make a great mini-game for Cube-craft for people that dont like to to pvp.

The debuffs could be a bit unfair and It could make some people lose. But maybe in a hardcore version?

JUST TURN OFF PLAYER COLLISIONS

4. Cheez

Cheez Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

MVT - Most Valuable Topping
    Home Page:
    Click 'Edit" to edit your original post :p

5. IxSlay

IxSlay Member

I know, but I was playing MinerWare while making this list so I could make it as accurate and helpful as possible

6. YouAlwaysTim

YouAlwaysTim Member

in space
    I agree with the 1st 4th and 5th suggestions I don't know about the other 2 but +1 ;)