• I vote for option 2!

• None of them! (Comment why please)

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello everybody, I have a little suggestion about a bossgame from MinerWare. In this game, you have to get weapons, armor, potions, and other stuff out of little lucky blocks. I find it a pretty amusing game, but I have one issue: Every time when I play the game, the guy with the flame bow/sword (don't know if it's a bow or a sword xd), and the pwer bow wins. You can just use your bow to bow-spam, and you can use your flame sword/bow to deal the last hits. It's just unfair!

How to make it fair?
I have two suggestions to make this game fair.

Suggestion 1:
Remove all the bows and the flame effects from the swords.

Suggestion 2:
Remove the flame effects from all the weapons and keep the bow, without enchantments.

What do you think? Do you vote for 1, 2, or none of them? Thanks,
RemiO05

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I totally agree with you it is so annoying to get bow spammed by a flame bow so I would love to suggest a small cooldown on it so that they can't bow spam anymore.
Suggestion 1:
Remove all the bows and the flame effects from the swords.

Suggestion 2:
Remove the flame effects from all the weapons and keep the bow, without enchantments.
I also wouldn't like to see this 2suggestion getting added because it I liek to have the flame effect on them.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Neither.
Honestly, fun or no fun, that boss game is literally luck based (as the name suggests). If you lose, I'm certain it's mostly because of others having better luck than you do, and that's that. Skill plays a roll, but it's ultimately supposed to be a luck based game. Besides, killing people with a fire aspect or people that bow spam hasn't ever really been too hard for me, and I doubt many others have trouble with it too. That purely comes down to personal experience though.

Reactions: Soeshi

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The reason why I suggested this is because it destroys the gameplay. You can't even have a normal fight with the player who has the bow and the sword.
It is indeed unbalanced, sometimes you get fire and sometimes you don't even get a weapon, but I like it as it is rn

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Once again lucky blocks
This game is more fair then egg game
It also isn’t just pure luck
I have seen people successfully kill people with fire bows in that game Before
(I would say it is a very common occurrence, but I rarely get that boss game in the first place

That one, colour floor and maze are the ones i rarely get

F

Facelurite

Ah generic remove bow because dodging is hard and vanilla mechanic sucks thread. @Qin Shihuangdi

Add water buckets to the lucky blocks then

D

Deleted member 100818

Neither.
Honestly, fun or no fun, that boss game is literally luck based (as the name suggests). If you lose, I'm certain it's mostly because of others having better luck than you do, and that's that. Skill plays a roll, but it's ultimately supposed to be a luck based game. Besides, killing people with a fire aspect or people that bow spam hasn't ever really been too hard for me, and I doubt many others have trouble with it too. That purely comes down to personal experience though.

Gotta agree with this. There already is a boss game "get the most kills" I believe which has less overpowerd bows in it and kits and stuff. This however, is a luck based PvP game either if you like it or not, so I disagree.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom