Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Hello Ghoste here again with another suggestion,

Anyways, when you are doing the "Answer Question" microgame, and players are able to still chat. Well this is where the suggestion comes in... Players should not have the permission to talk just like the "Solve Equation" microgame, where you can't see anyone else typing. I came up with this suggestion, because whenever the "Answer Question" microgame comes up, everyone (or some people) will just say the correct answer, which to me spoils the whole microgame.

I hope you do like the suggestion, if you don't well then oh well I'll be fine. So just tell me your opinions about this suggestion, because I would like to here them!

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Anyways, when you are doing the "Answer Question" microgame, and players are able to still chat. Well this is where the suggestion comes in... Players should not have the permission to talk just like the "Solve Equation" microgame, where you can't see anyone else typing. I came up with this suggestion, because whenever the "Answer Question" microgame comes up, everyone (or some people) will just say the correct answer, which to me spoils the whole microgame.

I hope you do like the suggestion, if you don't well then oh well I'll be fine. So just tell me your opinions about this suggestion, because I would like to here them!

I support this suggestion since it will make this micro-game more fun and make it more fair towards other players. I'm surprised this was not already a thing; although, I rarely see people accidentally type the answers in chat. I guess I'm just lucky.

Reactions: Ghoste

MSSSSSS

Jun 28, 2017

What if players send the wrong answers
U cant trust the player's answers even if it is right

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
What if players send the wrong answers
U cant trust the player's answers even if it is right
That is the reason why I suggested this, because people like to troll, and the others will believe it.
This suggestion is for the players can actually think on their own without having any help in chat.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I was just thinking about this. It's annoying to see people type the right answer in chat.

I do agree with you suggestion ;)

Reactions: Ghoste

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
seems pointless, since by the time you see what they put in chat, the timer has run out

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom