Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
Hi,
I think the new Minerware update is pretty cool. But the new progressive achievements are a bit weak.
The highest 'win microgames achievements' is 10x less than the highest 'win games achievement', this is pretty weird because 1 normal game takes 15 microgames. In my opinion the highest 'win microgames achievements' should be at least 10x more instead of 10x less (so 'win 100.000 microgames'). I hope they'll change this in the future, they just are too unbalanced right now.
Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
How does this take 4 minutes to be escalated? Like how??? Then a post with 40 + people voting yes doesn't get looked (commented) at
I'm confused

Reactions: Matriox

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
How does this take 4 minutes to be escalated? Like how??? Then a post with 40 + people voting yes doesn't get looked (commented) at
I'm confused
If a suggestion is super complex like "make a whole new game that takes months to develop" for example, it's harder to consider, it's a bigger risk and needs more consideration. If it's a simple thing like "add two achievements", that can be made way more easily it's easier to approve right away since it's a simple thing that doesn't really require planning.
Also, if we escalate a suggestion like this and it doesn't get implemented, it's not a big deal. But if we escalate a super complex suggestion that took a long time to make and it gets escalated but doesn't go anywhere, the player will be left wondering what happened and have false hopes of it becoming a thing, so once again we only escalate more complex suggestions when we are almost certain they have a good chance of being implemented.
There's also a small luck factor, a suggestion may be seen right away by a mod and escalated, while others may go unnoticed for a while which means it gathers more attention before escalation.
Finally (not saying this is the case for the one you are referring to, i don't know), having a lot of community support doesn't mean it's a good suggestion/possible to implement for one reason or another, which means it will never get escalated.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom