Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be added?

• Total voters

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I will probably be suggesting new minigames/minigame upgrades for the possible new "Hard" mode.
You should've done this in this thread then, you cant do it later if you're constantly bumping your thread.

I suggested to make them harder and even added a video with a possible new game, and I don't agree on the fact that you're calling that not helpful.
If you want an entire new hard mode that makes harder versions of every microgame then you're going to have to do a bit more than one microgame example in your thread. This isn't really helpful. This is why I suggested that you do a revamped thread because I feel like this could be done a lot better with more effort.

Reactions: Axyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
You should've done this in this thread then, you cant do it later if you're constantly bumping your thread.
I am not constantly bumping my thread, I bumped 2 times which is totally allowed. Anyways, you're telling me that I should have done that in this thread while you suggested it to me in this thread? I will be suggesting new possible games since you suggested this to me, and yes it will be in a new revamped thread.

If you want an entire new hard mode that makes harder versions of every microgame then you're going to have to do a bit more than one microgame example in your thread. This isn't really helpful. This is why I suggested that you do a revamped thread because I feel like this could be done a lot better with more effort.

I will be revamping the thread, this will include new mini and boss games. The thread was not completely "unhelpful" since it has 39 upvotes, so at least we know that a possible new hard mode is wanted.

Thanks, I will be revamping this suggestion in the near future.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

quervy

Nov 21, 2019
Hey everyone,

Since I’ve been playing a lot of MinerWare I came up with a suggestion which I am posting on the forums today.

Let’s get straight to the point, on MinerWare we have 2 different modes which are “Normal” and “Hard”. But why not have a third mode?

It would work like this:
The current “Normal” mode would move to “Easy” while the current “Hard” mode moves back to “Normal”. Now we only need a new “Hard” which needs to be a real challenge. To be honest, the current “Hard” mode is not really hard in my opinion. We could be having a new “Hard” mode to create a more challenging effect for players who like it.
(If nobody votes, it will be the "Normal" mode", or even be random!)

Honestly, when I play MinerWare I almost win every game, I’d love to see a new mode which makes it really challenging!

Here are is a vote menu example!
Edit:
[Rodeappel suggested]: Add an empty bucket if you want to remove your vote in case you voted by accident and just want to play on base what other people voted!

4LkeEIw.png
aQ8jYGl.png
UGiJmkU.png
YIGI8Ma.png

I’d also like to see lower ranks being able to vote for the MinerWare difficulty, I rarely see any Emeralds or Obsidians in my game and would love to play on a more challenging difficulty.

I personally think it is a great idea to lower it to either Gold or Diamond!

Potential new games for "Hard" mode!

ADDITION:
The reason of this suggestion is not only to make it more of a challenge but also it to make it more fun for experienced players!

(I've seen some feedback from you guys about it not making a difference in the end result of a game, this might be the case but it would still make it more challenging for experienced players, experienced players will probably still win but it does add more of a challenge to each mini and boss game!)

- Axyy.

[+1]

Yes please, I would really love it to vote!

- quervy

Reactions: Axyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom