Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be added?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 294498

I'll add something for this suggestion...
I always get more than 10 points in easy/hard and it's really boring... (Easy always around 15 points)
So, even though... It's not about the points but about the challenge between other players.
Points are just a way to express your current game status; Am I first? Second? Third? Etc.

Reactions: Axyy
D

Deleted member 373055

Very nice idea, as it is possible to win almost all minigames in hard mode now, so I think a harder mode is a good idea.

However, on Bedrock, I do not think this should be implemented as controls are more difficult on Bedrock and most console/mobile players already have difficulties with the normal mode.

Reactions: Axyy and Rodeappel

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I'll add something for this suggestion...
I always get more than 10 points in easy/hard and it's really boring... (Easy always around 15 points)
So, even though... It's not about the points but about the challenge between other players.
Points are just a way to express your current game status; Am I first? Second? Third? Etc.

When you play in a more challenging mode, your points will decrease which means people will be closer to each other.

Very nice idea, as it is possible to win almost all minigames in hard mode now, so I think a harder mode is a good idea.

However, on Bedrock, I do not think this should be implemented as controls are more difficult on Bedrock and most console/mobile players already have difficulties with the normal mode.

Thanks! Well on Bedrock there currently is not even a hard mode, sadly. Maybe it's an idea to just have "Normal" and "Hard" on Bedrock?

cool idea, I also really like the idea of diamond ranks getting to vote :p

Yes, in my opinion, Diamond rankers should be able to vote since there are not so many Emeralds and/or Obsidians playing the game.

Glad you liked the suggestion!

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think this is a great idea since you still have the current modes and you get a harder mode too. For people who play a lot of Minerware it could be more of a challenge. I don't agree with the lowering the voting to a lower rank, because it wouldn't be worth the upgrade from Diamond to Emerald again.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
i mean like minerware on easy/medium/hard mode, party games etc.
Yes, I currently don't think there is a real challenge to the game.

I think this is a great idea since you still have the current modes and you get a harder mode too. For people who play a lot of Minerware it could be more of a challenge. I don't agree with the lowering the voting to a lower rank, because it wouldn't be worth the upgrade from Diamond to Emerald again.

1. Thanks, I honestly believe the game will be a lot more fun to play when it becomes more of a challenge.

2. I disagree, Emerald still has more advantages than Diamond. The problem is, there rarely are any Emeralds or Obsidians in my games which means most of us wouldn't even be able to try out the new "Hard" mode. (If it gets implemented).

Great suggestion! I agree with this!

Thanks, make sure to vote! :p

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I do not agree with this suggestion at all and I'm going to explain why as simply as I can.

In reference to this:
Axyy said:
Honestly, when I play Minerware I almost win every game, I’d love to see a new mode which makes it really challenging!

Minerware is a game where you are competing against the other players, you are fighting for points to get to the top of the leaderboard, so even if you get 15 points, or 8, it doesn't matter, what matters is how good your opponents perform. The games are harder but your chances of winning are pretty much the same most of the time, you'll win less points but you'll still get the same placement almost every time.

In a normal mode game of Minerware, points could look something like this:

#1: StorySays: 13 points
#2: Axyy: 11 points
#3: Younisco: 10 points

However when the game transfers over to hard mode it'll look a bit like this:

#1: StorySays: 9 points
#2: Axyy: 7 points
#3: Younisco: 6 points

Due to the design of the game, placements will almost always stay the same.

So in conclusion, no matter how hard you make Minerware, your placement will always be the same and you'll probably keep winning, however I do believe that the hard mode games could have a redesign to make them more challenging to play regardless of whether we win or not, purely just because it's more fun. I might work on a thread for this later!

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
really good ideas in general however when it comes to voting i would say its better if they just lower it to diamond ranks.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I do not agree with this suggestion at all and I'm going to explain why as simply as I can.

In reference to this:

Minerware is a game where you are competing against the other players, you are fighting for points to get to the top of the leaderboard, so even if you get 15 points, or 8, it doesn't matter, what matters is how good your opponents perform. The games are harder but your chances of winning are pretty much the same most of the time, you'll win less points but you'll still get the same placement almost every time.

In a normal mode game of Minerware, points could look something like this:

#1: StorySays: 13 points
#2: Axyy: 11 points
#3: Younisco: 10 points

However, when the game transfers over to hard mode it'll look a bit like this:

#1: StorySays: 9 points
#2: Axyy: 7 points
#3: Younisco: 6 points

Due to the design of the game, placements will almost always stay the same.

So in conclusion, no matter how hard you make Minerware, your placement will always be the same and you'll probably keep winning, however I do believe that the hard mode games could have a redesign to make them more challenging to play regardless of whether we win or not, purely just because it's more fun. I might work on a thread for this later!

Actually I agree with you, it might not be more of a challenge to win a game or compete against other players but it does bring more "fun" to a game (for experienced players at least).

Looking forward to your thread about it!

really good ideas in general however when it comes to voting i would say its better if they just lower it to diamond ranks.
Thanks!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
BUMP!

I still think the suggestions deserves more attention, especially after the last MinerWare update.

Question:
What's your opinion on the minigame example video?
Your main reason for suggesting a harder mode in this thread was because you win every game so you didn't think it was hard enough, I debunked how no matter how hard you make it that you will still win, making your main point pretty obsolete.

I dont think your suggestion is good enough at the moment, I think you need to revamp it entirely. You didnt suggest how to make the games harder or which ones are too easy on hard mode, you just kind of wrote "make them harder" which is not helpful.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
It's an excellent idea, adding a new difficulty level would be great as it isn't really that difficult. It would spice things up :)

But I don't agree to lower the Rank for the votes. It would decrease the value of higher ranks and I think it would be best to leave it as it is right now

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Your main reason for suggesting a harder mode in this thread was because you win every game so you didn't think it was hard enough, I debunked how no matter how hard you make it that you will still win, making your main point pretty obsolete

I agreed on this however, this is not the only reason why I made this suggestion. Experienced players may still win most of the games but it will still add more of a challenge and fun to each mini and boss game.

I dont think your suggestion is good enough at the moment, I think you need to revamp it entirely. You didnt suggest how to make the games harder or which ones are too easy on hard mode, you just kind of wrote "make them harder" which is not helpful.

Well actually, each game is too easy for hard mode. With a new "Hard" mode there only should be hard minigames (Which are actually hard), I will probably be suggesting new minigames/minigame upgrades for the possible new "Hard" mode. I suggested to make them harder and even added a video with a possible new game, and I don't agree on the fact that you're calling that not helpful.

I still appreciate your helpful feedback, I will try to improve this suggestion thread!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom