Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be added?

• Total voters

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
SUGGESTION HAS BEEN REVAMPED CLICK HERE FOR NEW THREAD!
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/minerware-new-hard-mode-revamped.235854/

Hey everyone,

Since I’ve been playing a lot of MinerWare I came up with a suggestion which I am posting on the forums today.

Let’s get straight to the point, on MinerWare we have 2 different modes which are “Normal” and “Hard”. But why not have a third mode?

It would work like this:
The current “Normal” mode would move to “Easy” while the current “Hard” mode moves back to “Normal”. Now we only need a new “Hard” which needs to be a real challenge. To be honest, the current “Hard” mode is not really hard in my opinion. We could be having a new “Hard” mode to create a more challenging effect for players who like it.
(If nobody votes, it will be the "Normal" mode", or even be random!)

Honestly, when I play MinerWare I almost win every game, I’d love to see a new mode which makes it really challenging!

Here are is a vote menu example!
Edit:
[Rodeappel suggested]: Add an empty bucket if you want to remove your vote in case you voted by accident and just want to play on base what other people voted!

4LkeEIw.png
aQ8jYGl.png
UGiJmkU.png
YIGI8Ma.png

I’d also like to see lower ranks being able to vote for the MinerWare difficulty, I rarely see any Emeralds or Obsidians in my game and would love to play on a more challenging difficulty.

I personally think it is a great idea to lower it to either Gold or Diamond!

Potential new games for "Hard" mode!

ADDITION:
The reason of this suggestion is not only to make it more of a challenge but also it to make it more fun for experienced players!

(I've seen some feedback from you guys about it not making a difference in the end result of a game, this might be the case but it would still make it more challenging for experienced players, experienced players will probably still win but it does add more of a challenge to each mini and boss game!)

- Axyy.

Last edited:

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes please, I totally agree with the voting part! I vote for hard mode most of the time and I still win most games. It's getting a bit boring and I would love to see a voting option that's more challening. Although, some people think that the current hard mode is hard enough, there's usually at least one player in the game who complains about it when I vote for hard mode.

About the ranks part: no. If lower ranks can also vote, the Emerald+ ranks are worth less since this is the only game where you can vote with Emerald rank or higher. I think it's fine how it is now.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Yes please, I totally agree with the voting part! I vote for hard mode most of the time and I still win most games. It's getting a bit boring and I would love to see a voting option that's more challening. Although, some people think that the current hard mode is hard enough, there's usually at least one player in the game who complains about it when I vote for hard mode.

About the ranks part: no. If lower ranks can also vote, the Emerald+ ranks are worth less since this is the only game where you can vote with Emerald rank or higher. I think it's fine how it is now.
+1 for the voting part :) It's a good idea!

As mentioned by S4nne I also don't agree with lowering the voting thing.

I agree with you guys about Emerald and Obsidian are becoming a bit more worthless, although not so many emeralds or obsidians play the game which can be a bit frustrating at times (I always need to play normal :P). Anyways, players with diamond rank have the ability to vote in Cube's biggest games such as Skywars and Eggwars. A lot of emeralds and obsidians play that game and diamond rankers are still able to vote.

In my opinion, gold would be too low, but diamond could work.
(I hope you guys understand :D)

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Nice idea! Maybe add an empty bucket to undo your vote just in case you accidentally voted.

Reactions: Axyy

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Well if you voted for the wrong you can just vote for the one you do want! :)
(I mean it has to be one of the three :p)

Thanks!
I know but maybe you just want to play the game based on what other people voted.

D

Deleted member 294498

Yeeaaah! Another level of playing mineware! Cool idea!
It will give more challenges and it would be amazing to see ingame! ^^

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Really good idea!
I'm up for another system in the future!

And any if you want to have a challenge play against me :)

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I really do like this idea because I agree the minerware games are way to easy even on hard mode. The thing is if a new player comes along and gets stuck playing hard mode there not gonna wanna play it again because they might think it’s way to hard. I don’t really see a way to fix this other then the players just having common courtesy for new players. So at the end of the day I would love to see this added into Cube!

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I really do like this idea because I agree the minerware games are way to easy even on hard mode. The thing is if a new player comes along and gets stuck playing hard mode there not gonna wanna play it again because they might think it’s way to hard. I don’t really see a way to fix this other then the players just having common courtesy for new players. So at the end of the day I would love to see this added into Cube!

I would like to see this. +1

Thanks!
Feel free to vote for "yes" in the poll above if you'd like this to be added. :)

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I like you idea, I dont really understand why there is only a normal and hard mode and not an easy mode. It would be fun if there would be a minerware mode that's actually is hard. About the voting system that only alouds emerald and obsidian to vote, I agree there is rarely an emerald or obsidian ranker in the game so we automatically play on normal mode.

Robbedz

Designero
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 16, 2018
a robbery D:
In my opinion, this shouldn't be implemented.
I'm considering roughly 80% of the people i find in my games don't even make it to get at least 10 points in normal mode. Even tough i've played a lot of minerware and that i'm "decent" at the game, i still think some of the microgames in hard mode are really hard so they fit really well in the mode.
I think the real challenge of this game isn't really the game difficulty itself but your opponents, when you play againts good opponents you notice how funny the game is trying to make it to the top of the lead.
This is still a good suggestion and i kinda agree but we should also think about the rest of the players, mostly the new ones who are willing to learn how to play because they like the game, we wouldn't want them to quit the game because it's too hard.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
In my opinion, this shouldn't be implemented.
I'm considering roughly 80% of the people i find in my games don't even make it to get at least 10 points in normal mode. Even tough i've played a lot of minerware and that i'm "decent" at the game, i still think some of the microgames in hard mode are really hard so they fit really well in the mode.
I think the real challenge of this game isn't really the game difficulty itself but your opponents, when you play againts good opponents you notice how funny the game is trying to make it to the top of the lead.
This is still a good suggestion and i kinda agree but we should also think about the rest of the players, mostly the new ones who are willing to learn how to play because they like the game, we wouldn't want them to quit the game because it's too hard.
Maybe it would be an idea to have different servers just for a real hard mode? Such as Skywars, Lucky Island and Eggwars who have solo and teams. MinerWare could have Classic and Hard (For example).

dev :)

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
yes pls, we dont even have any hard or easy mode on bedrock, and java have that im pretty sure, but a 3rd would be cool for em and voting would be amazing for us and why did i just get 2 alerts

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
yes pls, we dont even have any hard or easy mode on bedrock, and java have that im pretty sure, but a 3rd would be cool for em and voting would be amazing for us and why did i just get 2 alerts

Agree, but what for extra or new gamemodes would you like?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom