Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Keep in mind that this is only a suggestion and I’m not sure if it’d be possible.

The minerware maps are absolutely gorgeous, possibly the best maps in the game, but you never get a chance to explore them, a lot of work wasted in my opinion. This is why I suggest a treasure hunt as a Boss minigame. Now it would take a long time to actually beat it as the maps are pretty big. My idea is this:
Everyone spawns on the big island, where there’s a bunch of chests with blocks and some, with iron, gold, emerald, or diamonds in. Iron is pretty common (worth 1 point), gold uncommon (worth 2 points), emeralds are rare (worth 3 points), and diamonds are super rare (worth 5 points). You will need to open multiple chests to find them, and to get enough blocks to get into the middle where there’s a “Mr. Blobbo” sort of thing where you leave the minerals. The person with the most points after 3 minutes (maybe shorter) wins!

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Keep in mind that this is only a suggestion and I’m not sure if it’d be possible.

The minerware maps are absolutely gorgeous, possibly the best maps in the game, but you never get a chance to explore them, a lot of work wasted in my opinion. This is why I suggest a treasure hunt as a Boss minigame. Now it would take a long time to actually beat it as the maps are pretty big. My idea is this:
Everyone spawns on the big island, where there’s a bunch of chests with blocks and some, with iron, gold, emerald, or diamonds in. Iron is pretty common (worth 1 point), gold uncommon (worth 2 points), emeralds are rare (worth 3 points), and diamonds are super rare (worth 5 points). You will need to open multiple chests to find them, and to get enough blocks to get into the middle where there’s a “Mr. Blobbo” sort of thing where you leave the minerals. The person with the most points after 3 minutes (maybe shorter) wins!
Though I like the idea, I feel like there's a much better alternative to allow players to explore the map. And that is, moving spawns from the middle platform to the outer rings.

I feel like the treasure hunt wouldn't play out too well since the MW maps aren't really made for players to navigate through. And it might be difficult to walk around on. I don't think the gameplay would be the smoothest, and there's no point on modifying the maps just for the inclusion of a new boss game. So I'll have to say no.

Reactions: Dudu and RemiFan

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Though I like the idea, I feel like there's a much better alternative to allow players to explore the map. And that is, moving spawns from the middle platform to the outer rings.

I feel like the treasure hunt wouldn't play out too well since the MW maps aren't really made for players to navigate through. And it might be difficult to walk around on. I don't think the gameplay would be the smoothest, and there's no point on modifying the maps just for the inclusion of a new boss game. So I'll have to say no.
That’s true, didn’t think of that, might need a few tweaks then

Reactions: Eli

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America

That's why it's an adventure! Tho you're right that they're not meant to be used, I think STILL using them would be awesome.
However, by doing so it could be hard to reach the "Blobbo" and you could end up having 0 points. That's why I think it should just count up, no matter what and you can still explore the maps.
Love this idea!
It's kind of the Hedge Maze, Mr Blobbo, and Chest Hunter (lobby game) in one.
AWESOME
+1!

Reactions: RemiFan

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I do agree with you that the amazing Minerware maps do go to waste sometimes. I like your idea but I feel like it’s way to similar to Nutrition Hunt. To change that maybe their could be power ups like speed, 5 seconds of flying, or maybe even a sword power up where you get a sword for 5 seconds and can kill other players with it.

Reactions: RemiFan

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I do agree with you that the amazing Minerware maps do go to waste sometimes. I like your idea but I feel like it’s way to similar to Nutrition Hunt. To change that maybe their could be power ups like speed, 5 seconds of flying, or maybe even a sword power up where you get a sword for 5 seconds and can kill other players with it.
That's a fantastic idea!

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
The main focus of the Mineware is that most minigames are short even the BOSS games are only three minutes tops, so it wouldn't be good if it were long. This game mode represents giving nutrition to Mr.Blobbo, so there isn't a special touch to this minigame except the exploring of the map, how about instead you get to look at the map for two minutes for details and at the end, it asks you five different questions, for example: What color was the building in the middle? The first question is worth one point and so on, for a total of five points if you get them all right, but of course, which would be kind of hard you win and you get 3 points added to your final score like a normal BOSS game, thank you for your time reading this. Thank you for your suggestion, keep it up!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
Top Bottom