• Add #1

• Add #2

• Add #3

• Add #4

• Don't Add This

Results are only viewable after voting.

comfyyy

#1 Improvement to Parkour Minigame:
So this may just be me, but a lot of times I either spawn in an extremely hard location to quickly complete parkour, or the excessive amount of players at start keep me from being able to see the first few jumps. I'd like to see Cube separate each player like they do balance beam or follow the path, so that its a fair and less chaotic minigame.

#2 Additional Crafting Recipes:
Currently most crafting recipes are fairly basic, the most difficult probably being something like a shield. It would be fun to add, at least for hard mode, multiple stage crafting recipes. i.e. Notch apples(gold ingots->gold blocks->notch apple), enchantment tables(sugar cane->paper->books->enchantment table).

#3 Lucky Block PvP:
Again a Hard Mode update: I'd like to see them add negative blocks to the mix as well, as the whole "Lucky Block" concept seems a bit lacking here.

#4 Explosive Bow Fight:
This game seems like it's turned a bit into "Spam as many arrow shots as you can" rather than an actual archery based game. And especially for me, a USA based player, ping presents a serious setback. You physically can't get off nearly as many shots as an EU based player. I think this could be solved, however, by giving each bow a 1 second cooldown (indicated in the EXP bar) after each shot.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
#1 Improvement to Parkour Minigame:
So this may just be me, but a lot of times I either spawn in an extremely hard location to quickly complete parkour, or the excessive amount of players at start keep me from being able to see the first few jumps. I'd like to see Cube separate each player like they do balance beam or follow the path, so that its a fair and less chaotic minigame.

Currently most crafting recipes are fairly basic, the most difficult probably being something like a shield. It would be fun to add, at least for hard mode, multiple stage crafting recipes. i.e. Notch apples(gold ingots->gold blocks->notch apple), enchantment tables(sugar cane->paper->books->enchantment table).

#3 Lucky Block PvP:
Again a Hard Mode update: I'd like to see them add negative blocks to the mix as well, as the whole "Lucky Block" concept seems a bit lacking here.

#4 Explosive Bow Fight:
This game seems like it's turned a bit into "Spam as many arrow shots as you can" rather than an actual archery based game. And especially for me, a USA based player, ping presents a serious setback. You physically can't get off nearly as many shots as an EU based player. I think this could be solved, however, by giving each bow a 1 second cooldown (indicated in the EXP bar) after each shot.

1) Honestly, it's pretty ok as is. It's challenging but that's how it should be, if it's changed I have no issues with it.

2) I'd say sure for diversity's sake, however, I feel like it can't be too difficult unless it's hard mode due to the fact that the time limit could really affect you.

3) No, I actually have mixed feelings with this to begin with as you can easily get in a bad situation if you're not getting weapons or armor, there are few blocks, and people are ready to kill you. I feel like this would make it much harder and if anything they should diversify the loot a bit more to spice it up.

4) Yes, this would make the game mode much more appealing to me!

Reactions: RPoule

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think the add #1 is the best to change, what you said would be very easier to complete the parkour, or you can turn off the invisibility.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I agree with adding #4 because of it I feel it is more fair if they did it, or if they make the base bigger and let the people have more space to fight.

comfyyy

I agree with adding #4 because of it I feel it is more fair if they did it, or if they make the base bigger and let the people have more space to fight.
I think the add #1 is the best to change, what you said would be very easier to complete the parkour, or you can turn off the invisibility.
Thanks for expressing you opinions!
But if it's adjusted to accommodate the difficulty of the crafting it ultimately changes nothing. It just shifts things over a peg.
It would still add to the stress tho, because you'd have to make sure multiple recipes are correct the first time.

Reactions: Zathelas

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Pretty much agreed to this:
1) Honestly, it's pretty ok as is. It's challenging but that's how it should be, if it's changed I have no issues with it.

2) I'd say sure for diversity's sake, however, I feel like it can't be too difficult unless it's hard mode due to the fact that the time limit could really affect you.

3) No, I actually have mixed feelings with this to begin with as you can easily get in a bad situation if you're not getting weapons or armor, there are few blocks, and people are ready to kill you. I feel like this would make it much harder and if anything they should diversify the loot a bit more to spice it up.

4) Yes, this would make the game mode much more appealing to me!

I find it hard to draw the line in between "easy" crafting recipes and "hard" ones. Something like an enchantment table is doable for everyone, however due to the time it takes to craft I'd still render it as hard. Possibly some more redstone components too? For the hard part that is. In all honesty, I think every crafting recipe could be added at some point lol.

comfyyy

Pretty much agreed to this:

I find it hard to draw the line in between "easy" crafting recipes and "hard" ones. Something like an enchantment table is doable for everyone, however due to the time it takes to craft I'd still render it as hard. Possibly some more redstone components too? For the hard part that is. In all honesty, I think every crafting recipe could be added at some point lol.
IDK some are just so obscure, and I know a lot of people don't know redstone crafting recipes. But enchant tables and stuff like that is something everyone crafts, so shouldn't be too unbalanced.

Reactions: RPoule

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Actually hard mode has some harder recipes, like carrot on a stick and armor stands, but they could add some more yeah.

#3 Lucky Block PvP:
This already exists. Lucky blocks in hard mode may spawn meteorites or exploding chests.

Agree with the other two suggestions tho.

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
I think the recipe microgame doesn't make any sense anymore because they have added support for recipes.

comfyyy

Lucky blocks in hard mode may spawn meteorites or exploding chests.
Umm I am pretty sure this isn't a thing, at least I've never seen it.
I think the recipe microgame doesn't make any sense anymore because they have added support for recipes.
Yeah but only 1.15 I think, plus it still takes quite a lot of time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom