Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

spen10

Aug 25, 2016
This game is pretty much luck-based as you pretty much run around hoping that you find the gold blocks. I think it would be nice if there was a particle effect coming up from the block that shows where it is, so people will be able to find it easily.

Reactions: Luzario and Dutudy

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This game is pretty much luck-based as you pretty much run around hoping that you find the gold blocks. I think it would be nice if there was a particle effect coming up from the block that shows where it is, so people will be able to find it easily.
I have played this gamemode like 5 times now and only got a grand total of 1 gold block. I agree they should make it easier to find or add more.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Well, it's not really that hard to see if you look through the leaf blocks that make the maze walls. Just search for it that way, and then go and make your way to the gold before others do.
I haven't played it yet, but that makes it sound like the success is resource pack based. Many people have non transparent leafs for performace. Or you can edit your resource pack to make leafs even more transparent to spot the gold easier.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-04_10-35-59.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-04_10-35-59.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 74

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Well, it's not really that hard to see if you look through the leaf blocks that make the maze walls. Just search for it that way, and then go and make your way to the gold before others do.

It isn’t luck based it is based on navigation ability
I like it how it is

I agree with this, it isn't that hard to find it - just git gud!

I haven't played it yet, but that makes it sound like the success is resource pack based. Many people have non transparent leafs for performace. Or you can edit your resource pack to make leafs even more transparent to spot the gold easier.

I also understand this, but that could be said for any game - just edit the blocks to be able to see chests/ore/etc.

D

Deleted member 100818

The whole point of this game is to dedicate your skill of navigation, letting you know where the block is ruins the whole boss-game in my opinion.

Reactions: Zombiepower

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I also understand this, but that could be said for any game - just edit the blocks to be able to see chests/ore/etc.
No, the rules specifically prohibit x-ray resource packs (although that part is hidden in the list of allowed mods for some reason). Of course people can cheat and not follow the rules, but that's a whole different thing then.

Edit: Making leafs more transparent doesn't make the resource pack an x-ray pack in my opinion, since the blocks are already partly transparent. Many commonly used packs make water more transparent and those are allowed as well.

Aug 29, 2017

If you can notice a pattern (Which there usually is one) The blocks are pretty easy to find. Although I feel the particles could make the game too easy and make it so basically everyone could win it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom