Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
Hello. I play a lot of games on minerware and noticed a problem - boss game 15 in a row in minerware called hook the mobs repels players to play it. Namely: too much time is given and catching mobs is already boring when only half the timer has passed. At the end of the game, there are 4 players maximum. I even encountered the fact that the player who was on the leaderboard left this boss game. I just go to afk until this game is over, because at the end there are so few players that even with 6 points you can take the prize 3rd place.
Please delete this mini game OR make the timer 2-3 times smaller OR replace it with a new one, for example kitpvp, as in this thread, only for bedrock https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/return-the-boss-game-in-minerware.299478/

I hope for your understanding and full answers :heart:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
It generally feels like an unfinished boss game; you're just limited to throwing a rod.
This boss game could have had so much more potential by adding or changing a few things:
  • You could run and jump around on the edge
  • You could hit mobs with a knockback stick
  • You could hook other players with your fishing rod
  • Fishing rods would have way more pulling strength
  • Mobs could give negative points
  • Mobs could give double points
The way I described it, it would be similar to an old arcade on CubeCraft: Barn Brawl
A gamemode that won't come back on its own, but would make a perfect boss game in MinerWare, I feel

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i agree, hook the mob is boring and i think it should be deleted entirely so that the players can play a different bossgame

Reactions: Bnc_

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! This idea has been suggested many times before, and I definitely agree! Luckily, this is already forwarded in this thread! 😄
It generally feels like an unfinished boss game; you're just limited to throwing a rod.
This boss game could have had so much more potential by adding or changing a few things:
  • You could run and jump around on the edge
  • You could hit mobs with a knockback stick
  • You could hook other players with your fishing rod
  • Fishing rods would have way more pulling strength
  • Mobs could give negative points
  • Mobs could give double points
The way I described it, it would be similar to an old arcade on CubeCraft: Barn Brawl
A gamemode that won't come back on its own, but would make a perfect boss game in MinerWare, I feel
I'd love to see Barn Brawl as a boss game! I remember when I made a thread about returning Barn Brawl, StorySays answered saying it might have the potential to become a boss minigame as well
(...) There is definitely potential in the future for Barn Brawl to potentially be a Minerware boss game as you mentioned but that's it, it likely won't have the sustainability or player count to even be a featured game.
Would love to see this! Hopefully they'll look into this if they decide to revamp the minigame!

Reactions: Bnc_ and SanCookie

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hai! Please avoid repeating threads of already active topics as said under rule 4.11 here, though the thread you were repeating was this one here though should you have any questions or issues feel free to ask away!

- Though locked for repeating active threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Gefeliciteerd! :)
Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Top Bottom