Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
The bossgames are the most random but also most interesting parts to me. They are somewhat harder and take more time.

I would like to play those games more often but they only happen in so little games due to the variety.

Therefore I would like to see a seperate mode: Minerware Bossgame Rush. (The name derives from RPG’s where you get to rush bosses only)

They also allow you to practice those games more often. I suck very much at fly thru hoops for example. Now i get to find out what i’m actually doing wrong.

If this will be too much of a hassle to make public, it can be a private gamemode only, so you get to play it with friends or during the Community Games.

Lemme know what you think!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
For this to work they would have to add more boss games. Thing is there's a Minerware update on the public update board; so this could be added in that update along with another boss game.

Reactions: Amazinq and Komodо

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I think this is too drastic to be a voting option and at this time we already have our sights on a far-future new MinerWare mode which we still believe is better & more unique for the mode than this.

So overall I'm not sure where this fits.

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I think this is too drastic to be a voting option and at this time we already have our sights on a far-future new MinerWare mode which we still believe is better & more unique for the mode than this.
I didn't know there was alr going to be a new mode. Then this suggestion is rather pointless then, indeed. Thanks for the information though!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom