Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no? (Your vote will publicy visible)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello people, I am Remi and I have a new suggestion to introduce to you! My last suggestions were all bad, so I kept thinking. And thinking. And thinking. I really need a quality suggestion, so I hope you will like my idea!
Everybody knows mixed arcade is dead ~ very dead. It seems like nobody plays games like Barn Brawl, Wing Rush and Layer Spleef anymore. Those games are pretty fun in my opinion, so I think I might have a good idea to make them popular again.
*Looks at the title: Minerware? What has this to do with Minerware!?*
Well, here's my suggestion: Let's remove the mixed arcade game, and move it to MinerWare. (But we could also just copy+paste the games to Minerware and let the original mixed arcade stay in the arcade section. If implemented, the games should have a reduced playing time.
So the the things on the picture below would be removed. (And no, Buuuddy is not dying, he is just running away from an evil killer bunny)
yo20.jpg

And the things on the picture stated above would be added to the picture below. Do you still understand me? :p
yo40.jpg

Why?
I think this would revive the mixed arcade games, because they would be added to the Minerware microgames system, so you would be able to play them if you play Minerware instead of selecting them in the arcade lobby. I mean, the mixed arcade is dead now, and I think they are too fun to remove them completely from the network, so why don't we give this suggestion a chance? Maybe those dead games will get zombiepower to get to life again!

How to replace those games in the arcade lobby?
Just re-add the old arcade, and it will be fine. So re-add hide and seek, super smash bros, hour glass and the oother old arcade games. But do not re-add the parkour minigames, because that would be a fun microgame if the minigame parkour is being released again. I think this would make arcade one of the most popular games of the whole network!

I hope you guys will like this idea, thanks
RemiO05

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

I wouldn't remove them from Arcade, and I would add them to MineWare.

Reactions: remio

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The arcade games aren't really very "micro". Adding them to minerware doesn't really feel right considering these arcade games were built to be perfectly playable on their own.
I really doubt that moving mixed arcade is going to solve anything. I like to play it from time to time for some variety games, and I wouldn't want to go to minerware for that.
Adding more games is an obvious yes, simply because a bigger variety is always better. Especially for minigames which have been made before.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The arcade games aren't really very "micro". Adding them to minerware doesn't really feel right considering these arcade games were built to be perfectly playable on their own.
I really doubt that moving mixed arcade is going to solve anything. I like to play it from time to time for some variety games, and I wouldn't want to go to minerware for that.
Adding more games is an obvious yes, simply because a bigger variety is always better. Especially for minigames which have been made before.
We could, like spuuuni said, keep the games in the arcade section and add them to the minerware section too, just to get more attention.
If implemented, the games should have a reduced playing time.
(Edited my thread)

Sailor_Rabbit

Oct 5, 2016
I think that converting them from the Arcade to MW is a good idea,

And there are also games that stick to the theme, Wing-Rush and the Fly-Through-Hoops Boss-Game, they are very close to being the same. (Including Hoop-Mode.)

I think we can simply make, a second version of MW, which packs itself with all of these cool things!

But just like what Gainfullterror said, these games are meant to be played as a full solo game..
It's not something like EggWars, which has a II-Version with a few changes here and there, but it's extremely similar, and follows the main style.

I hate the way you meant "We should add them to the MinerWare minigame-system"

I think we can just copy MinerWare, and do some changes which are following the theme of Arcade.

Anyways, I really like this suggestion!

(!) TIP (!) Do NOT repeat something three times. It's a rule of the thumbily-thoomb.

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
But just like what Gainfullterror said, these games are meant to be played as a full solo game..
It's not something like EggWars, which has a II-Version with a few changes here and there, but it's extremely similar, and follows the main style.
But those arcade games are dead, so I think adding them to the minerware microgames-cycle would be very nice! At least, we can try, right?

(!) TIP (!) Do NOT repeat something three times. It's a rule of the thumbily-thoomb.
Haha sorry, that's me. I will try to not to do that anymore!
Thanks for your feedback! I really like the fact that you want to improve my suggestion :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
We could, like spuuuni said, keep the games in the arcade section and add them to the minerware section too, just to get more attention.
If implemented, the games should have a reduced playing time.
That really doesn't feel like an appropriate solution. I don't see them adding queue's for games in other lobbies as well just to see if it gets more attention. It'd be incredibly messy.

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
That really doesn't feel like an appropriate solution. I don't see them adding queue's for games in other lobbies as well just to see if it gets more attention. It'd be incredibly messy.
I don't think you understand me. We would just add the games to minerware, but we won't add extra signs or something. The games would just be added to minerware, that's it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think you understand me. We would just add the games to minerware, but we won't add extra signs or something. The games would just be added to minerware, that's it.
Then it loops back to this:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
(But we could also just copy+paste the games to Minerware and let the original mixed arcade stay in the arcade section. If implemented, the games should have a reduced playing time.)
Guess I'll have to quote it again:

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
What they should do is make it so you can access all the games like the old arcade, but keep mixed arcade.
. (But we could also just copy+paste the games to Minerware and let the original mixed arcade stay in the arcade section.)
How to replace those games in the arcade lobby?
Just re-add the old arcade, and it will be fine. So re-add hide and seek, super smash bros, hour glass and the oother old arcade games. But do not re-add the parkour minigames, because that would be a fun microgame if the minigame parkour is being released again. I think this would make arcade one of the most popular games of the whole network!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Everybody knows mixed arcade is dead ~ very dead.
Excuse me...?
2018-03-24_16.38.59.png

This is what you call dead? What is it with people who wants Arcade games to be moved to Minerware? Leave Arcade alone for once will ya? Don't make assumptions that Arcade is dead. I have never seen you at Arcade so how do you know that...? Also many people like Mixed Arcade. You can't just take away Mixed Arcade and implement this to a Micro Game game like Minerware... This is not the right way to attract more players to play Arcade but a way to drive them away from Arcade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom