Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Survivor

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hoi, ik wil graag een minecraft youtuber worden dit is mijn eerste video! Ik zou het erg leuk vinden als jullie hem zouden willen bekijken :)

Reactions: remio

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
There are millions of videos like these
Try to make them more you, if you get what I'm sayin

A facecam or some commentary wouldn't go miss :)

Personally, I don't like to add commentary or a facecam to my videos because I'm not comfortable with it. I do edit my videos (cutting on the beat of the music, etc) and I sometimes add a little bit of commentary

Next to that, I gained 1/2 of my subscribers by doing collaborations with iWillComeToYou and others

Overall, your quality is not bad and there is definitely potential :D

Reactions: Survivor

Survivor

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2018

Personally, I don't like to add commentary or a facecam to my videos because I'm not comfortable with it. I do edit my videos (cutting on the beat of the music, etc) and I sometimes add a little bit of commentary

Next to that, I gained 1/2 of my subscribers by doing collaborations with iWillComeToYou and others

Wow, thank you for all the tips, I really appreciate it that you are helping me out with this. I don't prefer facecam either but I could definitly go start commetating. My editing has to get a lot better, but yea that's why this is my first video :) Again thank you a lot! :)

Reactions: Priley

Survivor

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2018

Also could I know the name of your youtube channel?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom