Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zigs

Jun 25, 2017
Okay, just a few things to add. You won't become popular overnight, it doesn't work that way. If you are only doing youtube to see numbers go up, you have the wrong mindset. Get good channel art. You can usually find people that are willing to make you good quality artwork for free or at least very cheap. Be yourself, please don't be another TapL copy and make your own content. Sorry if this comes off a bit rude, but you are going to go nowhere if you keep producing low-quality pvp montages, be original, add a twist or create something new. And btw, hacker reports don't count as uploads, put them as unlisted so they don't clutter up your youtube feed.

Quality > Quantity

P

PingXL

Okay, just a few things to add. You won't become popular overnight, it doesn't work that way. If you are only doing youtube to see numbers go up, you have the wrong mindset. Get good channel art. You can usually find people that are willing to make you good quality artwork for free or at least very cheap. Be yourself, please don't be another TapL copy and make your own content. Sorry if this comes off a bit rude, but you are going to go nowhere if you keep producing low-quality pvp montages, be original, add a twist or create something new. And btw, hacker reports don't count as uploads, put them as unlisted so they don't clutter up your youtube feed.

Quality > Quantity
Woah, theres a lotof tips that can come in handy. I appreciate you putting in effort to help me. I will try not to be a TapL copy. How do I give PvP montages a twist? I will also try to upload something that is different to pvp montages often.

zigs

Jun 25, 2017
Woah, theres a lotof tips that can come in handy. I appreciate you putting in effort to help me. I will try not to be a TapL copy. How do I give PvP montages a twist? I will also try to upload something that is different to pvp montages often.
Do actual editing, cutting to the next clip gets boring. Add effects, sync hits/kills to the music for example.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Hi Thjis, thanks for accepting the report!

I just reported another one too rn:)
Xi1m wrote on tejas45674065's profile.
hmm
iTz1Hamood wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
I love this summer name!
It's actually interesting name tbh
I wonder how you came up with it
Because it's realy first of its kind
And it just sounds cool:)

Have a great summer WarZ!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Top Bottom