Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
if you heard of me from a year ago to now, you know me as aratic, if you heard of me 2 years ago to a year ago, you know me as MrCrocPlays(how’s life og Scrim community)

Anyways let me get to the point, my life is a mess I’m wasting my potential in almost everything so I’m going to fix that.

I have problems such as procrastination, anxiety, low self confidence, you name it I have it.

So to fix my life I’m asking for your help. If I have not uploaded on my channel by the 30th I want y’all to spam this thread with “STOP PROCRASTINATING” I hooking this up so it vibrates my phone and beeps it loudly every Stop procrastinating sent, I can’t turn it off the only way is for me to upload. To find my channel just search up aratic on YouTube it should be the first channel with 100 subs

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
if you heard of me from a year ago to now, you know me as aratic, if you heard of me 2 years ago to a year ago, you know me as MrCrocPlays(how’s life og Scrim community)

Anyways let me get to the point, my life is a mess I’m wasting my potential in almost everything so I’m going to fix that.

I have problems such as procrastination, anxiety, low self confidence, you name it I have it.

So to fix my life I’m asking for your help. If I have not uploaded on my channel by the 30th I want y’all to spam this thread with “STOP PROCRASTINATING” I hooking this up so it vibrates my phone and beeps it loudly every Stop procrastinating sent, I can’t turn it off the only way is for me to upload. To find my channel just search up aratic on YouTube it should be the first channel with 100 subs
Don't see a new video on your channel 👀

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Honestly, that's very relatable. I've been holding back doing my school work and it's due very soon 😭 I'd also appreciate someone telling me to stop procrastinating </3

• Heart
Reactions: Aratic

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Just realized that I don't know your YouTube channel as I can't see any link. I'm going too say STOP PROCRASTINATING!!! To be safe!

• Heart
Reactions: Aratic
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom