Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

theloudestant

Jan 1, 2024
Great Britain
Pronouns
He/Him
So I just applied for the Cubecraft YouTube Rank and I have a Couple of questions about it...

1.What content do I have to upload (Cubecraft content)?

2.How many subscribers are Needed?

3. Do I need a certain amount of total views?

Thank you.
If you would like to see my channel the link is here: https://www.youtube.com/@TheLoudestAnt

If there are any tips for my Channel please feel free to tell me!

a9o2

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him
So I just applied for the Cubecraft YouTube Rank and I have a Couple of questions about it...

1.What content do I have to upload (Cubecraft content)?

2.How many subscribers are Needed?

3. Do I need a certain amount of total views?

Thank you.
If you would like to see my channel the link is here: https://www.youtube.com/@TheLoudestAnt

If there are any tips for my Channel please feel free to tell me!
Hey, I've checked you're channel and you are a shorts creator. and CubeCraft do actually add shorts creator as a partner but if you need to apply for the YouTube rank you need to make some long videos.
you need to focus on you're editing, quality and many more things. and partner rank have no minimum requirements. fell free to apply.

theloudestant

Jan 1, 2024
Great Britain
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for Taking your time to Reply!

How could I improve with my editing skills?
Also what Long-Form content should I upload?

Is it a key requirement of Long-Form videos In order to get the Rank
Hey, I've checked you're channel and you are a shorts creator. and CubeCraft do actually add shorts creator as a partner but if you need to apply for the YouTube rank you need to make some long videos.
you need to focus on you're editing, quality and many more things. and partner rank have no minimum requirements. fell free to apply.

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

this post should address most of your questions. However, I'd like to note that regularly featuring CubeCraft content in your uploads may improve your chances of acceptance. While there are currently no specific Partner requirements, it's observed that many CubeCraft YouTube partners often have a subscriber base of 1000 or more and also a fairly active community.

Reactions: Reesle

theloudestant

Jan 1, 2024
Great Britain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

this post should address most of your questions. However, I'd like to note that regularly featuring CubeCraft content in your uploads may improve your chances of acceptance. While there are currently no specific Partner requirements, it's observed that many CubeCraft YouTube partners often have a subscriber base of 1000 or more and also a fairly active community.
Thank you! I just made a YouTube alt account so I can upload Cubecraft Content that way I have a higher chance of getting a Rank if this Channel Doesn't pass.

Edit: I don't mean to confuse anyone (I promise you will lose many brain cells talking to me) but my main channel which Is more about building stuff and my new channel is more about PvP, I can say that my new 5 subscriber channel does a lot better compared to my main In terms of PvP content

Last edited:

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you! I just made a YouTube alt account so I can upload Cubecraft Content that way I have a higher chance of getting a Rank if this Channel Doesn't pass.
While creating a separate YouTube account for cubecraft content is one strategy, please be aware that it is not a mandatory step. If your current channel does not get accepted, you do not necessarily have to make a new account. Instead, you can wait until the cooldown period is over, which is around a month (I'm not quite sure) and reapply with the existing channel, after making more cubecraft content.

Reactions: ToonBer

theloudestant

Jan 1, 2024
Great Britain
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for the advice though, But YouTube doesn't seem to promote my Videos that Are in a different style of Content (On my main account). But on my alt which has 5 subscribers managed to get a decent amount of views whereas on My main it got a smaller amount of views.

theloudestant

Jan 1, 2024
Great Britain
Pronouns
He/Him
While creating a separate YouTube account for cubecraft content is one strategy, please be aware that it is not a mandatory step. If your current channel does not get accepted, you do not necessarily have to make a new account. Instead, you can wait until the cooldown period is over, which is around a month (I'm not quite sure) and reapply with the existing channel, after making more cubecraft content.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom