Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
So, I thought to myself, It doesn't have to be like a build does it?

Minecraft Creation like... something thats created by my mind thats of minecraft.

Part of a parody I made for minecraft: Sleeping

When you fall asleep, (ayo,ayo) Does it almost feel like mobs are spawning here.
When you fall asleep, Does it almost feel like you've slept here before.
In your dream you try to run away from all the mon-sters.
How you're never gonna feel the daylight on your fa-ace
Does it almost feel like you're never gonna wake up, when you fall asleep.

Minecraft Parody of Pompeii by Bastille.

The scene could be like you are sleeping in that simple minecraft bed, and the mobs are trying to get you through your window. Then it zooms out and shows a bird-eye view of the house your sleeping in. And the mobs are surrounding your house. Then it zooms back into the house and zooms into your head, where you're in a cave running away from the zombies and creepers, while in your hand you have a torch and it lights the way. Then it zooms out to the last part of the refrain to show you still sleeping, stirring in the bed.

Hope you like this since this is a "Minecraft Creation" but if you guys don't accept it, I can always move it to media.

I want your opinions: @SGTkuzey @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @LaserDolphin77 @Dai_Matsumoto

Last edited:

Manaphos

Nov 6, 2013
Night Vale
I played Pompeii whilst reading the lyrics you wrote and I like it. Just a little confused why you described the animation for it but... erm yeah...

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Well, I'd rather have some more popular youtuber do the producing, and like give me credit for the lyrics.
uuuh wats a parody?
A parody is a version of a song, for example 'Minecraft Style' is a parody of 'Gangnam Style'

Also, I'm glad all of you like the lyrics.
I guess it's cool but I don't really understand why you are posting your idea of the animation XD
It would be a animated music video parody if it ever got made.
What about the rest of the song?
Haven't done that yet, its hard thinking it all through, the refrain, the part that repeats, is the easiest, planned only in 30 minutes. Yeah, that's the life of a lyric writer.

I also like singing, but everyone says I suck. Hopefully, once I grow older, that might change.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom