• yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • hell no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
heyo, so im trying to get better at terraforming, feedback is appreciated.
2020-02-18_11.40.26.png

2020-02-18_11.42.34.png
2020-02-18_11.42.36.png
2020-02-18_11.42.41.png

2020-02-18_11.46.40.png

2020-02-18_11.46.29.png

Some areas are kinda empty, I was planning to add some buildings, but this project wasnt about structures :p

D

Deleted member 481668

Lovely build StopWalking. Looks really impressive to be honest, I like the way how your style is with blocks and different looks. I don't want to say this again but you have to apply for "Level Designer" your builds are amazing bro! :)

Reactions: StopWalking
D

Deleted member 481668

Cool build! I'm not a pro terrain builder but it looks kinda weird with grass under the glass, I think u made it by mistake tho.
I think he want this build with many details, it seems as water but then with blue glass blocks. It also looks as a island so I think he did know what he was doing.

Reactions: Nutuu
D

Deleted member 481668

Grass wouldn't probably not live underwater xd
That's truly right, but the build have so many details so I think that is one of them. I am not that good at building, but maybe StopWalking can change it to dirt blocks? But this looks also really epic, maybe you guys can make together an map or something? :)

Reactions: Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
That's truly right, but the build have so many details so I think that is one of them. I am not that good at building, but maybe StopWalking can change it to dirt blocks? But this looks also really epic, maybe you guys can make together an map or something? :)
Yeah, I believe it's made by mistake. I don't really know about the map, I'm pretty much focusing on practicing organics and stuff, I might be making an eggwars map in some time :>

D

Deleted member 469419

Personally, I like so much the terrain, It's very good built, but in my opinion, maybe you should add some sand around the island, that can give a nice aspect (but, that's my opinion)

In general; Nice work! :P

Reactions: StopWalking
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom