Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I just see it as a really good strategy, it sets it apart from base camping because it doesn't lock you in a stalemate with the enemy.

I agree with everything you've said so far, and I assume I will continue to agree.

The official rules say there's nothing wrong with mid camping, so problem solved. Cubecraft allows it, so deal with it. I'm starting to see a trend here. The same things keep being brought up. The thing is, my advice is the simplest solution compared to everything else. Just deal with it. It's clear not many other people have problems with mid camping, so they don't need to break the game to prevent it.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
It really does. People at their islands can't go anywhere and you're just standing there lmao

They have to come to you eventually. You can shoot them off the bridge. The biggest problem I see here is that you don't like long games. I, on the other hand, love long games. If the game lasts less than thirty minutes, it wasn't really worth it; If the game lasts four hours, it was probably an amazing game.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I think that's rather subjective. I like Eggwars games that take their time. But if I'm going to spend over an hour because some guy wants to camp or mid camp, I rather just leave Eggwars as a whole.

Am I the only person who likes building massive fortresses?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Am I the only person who likes building massive fortresses?

Well. Can't say I've never done that. But it's pretty annoying, especially if the game is dragged on for hours because of that. I remember playing a game that lasted for hours just because of campers. I don't want to play games like that.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Well. Can't say I've never done that. But it's pretty annoying, especially if the game is dragged on for hours because of that. I remember playing a game that lasted for hours just because of campers. I don't want to play games like that.

It's fun to build a castle, but at the same time, you need to make advances on the enemy. As long as you keep trying to take mid whilst you build your awesome mega-fortress, you should be good.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
It really does. People at their islands can't go anywhere and you're just standing there lmao

Exactly why its a good strategy, you see in base camping there is literally nothing for both of you to do other than sit there until one of you makes a move. No one wants to make a move because that person usually dies. In mid camping the mid campers cut everyone else off from their resources which is extremely strategic and well thought out. Eventually, your enemy will be severely under geared and you can effortlessly go over to them and win. It is not strategic to sit at your base and wait for the enemy to quit, that is what we call "stalling". Overall, the "mid camping" strategy IMO is just a really good way of playing the game.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Exactly why its a good strategy, you see in base camping there is literally nothing for both of you to do other than sit there until one of you makes a move. No one wants to make a move because that person usually dies. In mid camping the mid campers cut everyone else off from their resources which is extremely strategic and well thought out. Eventually, your enemy will be severely under geared and you can effortlessly go over to them and win. It is not strategic to sit at your base and wait for the enemy to quit, that is what we call "stalling". Overall, the "mid camping" strategy IMO is just a really good way of playing the game.

It's a strategy in a sense. Not exactly like base camping is a strategy. But there should be ways to counter it.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
It's completely broken, which is the point we're going at. I can kill 70% of hackers, 15% of mid campers. Don't you think that;s a problem?

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
But it isn't good for the game overall. Hacking is a good strategy because it allows to win easily, doesn't mean it's good to have lots of hackers.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
But it isn't good for the game overall. Hacking is a good strategy because it allows to win easily, doesn't mean it's good to have lots of hackers.
Took the words right out of my mouth.
Mid camping doesn't actually require that much skill if you have a team that works with you. Just rush for 12 diamonds and gold, run back. You basically already won. Not much skill if you ask me.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Mid camping doesn't actually require that much skill if you have a team that works with you. Just rush for 12 diamonds and gold, run back. You basically already won. Not much skill if you ask me.

I just went into an underdasea game and I brought three friends with me to test out if it actually was that easy to mid camp. I rushed while they followed, me and one of my teammates both got punch bows. Then we tried to break all the bridges that led to mid, but they would just rebuild them when we weren't looking. We tried to bow them off, but they still managed to make their bridges a safebridge. We won the game, but it wasn't because of mid camping.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
It's completely broken, which is the point we're going at. I can kill 70% of hackers, 15% of mid campers. Don't you think that;s a problem?

Not everyone, including me, can kill 70% of hackers. And not everyone can kill 15% of campers. Thats just your personal stats. And its not completely broken, it may seem broken to you and KronosReeper but thats because you have mastered it. Like I said in the post above, I attempted to mid camp with a well thought out strategy, and it didn't work.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Tell me the strategy.

Whoever snags the iron rushes mid with nothing but blocks, the other two follow him with leather armor, wood swords, food, a pick, and blocks. They also bring the rushers gear. Once we got there we would control mid and cut everyone else off from it. After we got the diamonds, we get a punch bow and shoot anyone who tries to build a bridge. We couldn't break the bridges so we skipped to getting a punch bow, but by then everyone had a safebridge and the whole mid camp thing didn't work out.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom