Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
There is a thread called "Campers are what made EggWars so great" He jumped in their and started talking about mid camping, I am going to edit the post and try to fix all the grammar, see everyone in an hour.
Say what? My grammar is perfect

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Yeah people are hating on me... Fantastic!!! Ok because Kronos is a grammarnazi I am redoing this with as little quotes, as good grammar and with common ground information.
Mid campers are not bad 30 minutes into a game everyone understand? Good, people who midcamp rush for a punch bow gearless/very light geared early on. Still understand? Midcampers need to have a bow at mid 2 minutes into the game otherwise they will be rekt, ok makes sense? 80% of teams rush mid and will discover if they have a bow the hard way, that I think is an accurate model, if the people realize they aren't moving they are probably camping mid, as everyone tells me to do when I want normal items, do /leave and join a different game, yes it is a broken win for the camper so that is where the anti mid camp implements come in, levitation potions apparently don't work Kronos said, invisible pots are too op we are clueless and please tell me what implements you are talking about that we should accept Thank you for reading

Reactions: CommandantSlime

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Yeah people are hating on me... Fantastic!!! Ok because Kronos is a grammarnazi I am redoing this with as little quotes, as good grammar and with common ground information.
Mid campers are not bad 30 minutes into a game everyone understand? Good, people who midcamp rush for a punch bow gearless/very light geared early on. Still understand? Midcampers need to have a bow at mid 2 minutes into the game otherwise they will be rekt, ok makes sense? 80% of teams rush mid and will discover if they have a bow the hard way, that I think is an accurate model, if the people realize they aren't moving they are probably camping mid, as everyone tells me to do when I want normal items, do /leave and join a different game, yes it is a broken win for the camper so that is where the anti mid camp implements come in, levitation potions apparently don't work Kronos said, invisible pots are too op we are clueless and please tell me what implements you are talking about that we should accept Thank you for reading

Increased price of bow, or decrease price of shields. Or re pricing of armor to make it more difficult for mid campers to become more insanely strong. Most maps are generally big enough to make small islands act as a go in between. But that's kinda like mixing speed with normal.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Increased price of bow, or decrease price of shields. Or re pricing of armor to make it more difficult for mid campers to become more insanely strong.
Increasing the price of the punch bow has been confirmed, and I'm pretty sure that'll make mid camping slightly harder to do, depending on the price. I'd guess that they'd do ~25 diamonds, which is a reasonable price. Decreasing the price of shields doesn't change the fact that you need resources from the middle to get it, which is hard to do when there's mid camping going on.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Mid campers are not bad 30 minutes into a game everyone understand?
Why the heck not? 30 minutes into the game they're undefeatable. They have all the gear in the world.
people who midcamp rush for a punch bow gearless/very light geared early on.
No and yes. They are not fully equipped and bring minimal gear, however that does not mean that they're weak. In the games I played with @Donald J. Trump He went almost gearlessly to mid to get a bow ASAP, but once the bridge he built was ready me and another teammate were already geared up good enough to fight off intruders. When I played alone I made minimal gear, but still enough to fight with. Not mentioning kits like debuffer which make you everything but weak, especially early game.
Midcampers need to have a bow at mid 2 minutes into the game otherwise they will be rekt, ok makes sense?
No, stated above.
80% of teams rush mid and will discover if they have a bow the hard way, that I think is an accurate model, if the people realize they aren't moving they are probably camping mid, as everyone tells me to do when I want normal items, do /leave and join a different game
So mid campers effectively ruined the game. OK,
yes it is a broken win for the camper so that is where the anti mid camp implements come in,
Yes, yes indeed,
levitation potions apparently don't work Kronos said
What??? When did I ever say that?
invisible pots are too op we are clueless
1. It's only 20 seconds
2. Particles exist
3. You're very vulnerable

Nah, they're not that OP.
please tell me what implements you are talking about that we should accept Thank you for reading
Read the main thread. There you go, at least 3 implementations.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
(I know, it's not actually me using the potions, I tried it, but siblings are siblings you know...)
DONT READ FROM HERE ON
Alright, now that that's all done and talked about, onto the next suggestion:
Make shields cheaper.
Why is it that a bow is 8 diamonds, but a shield 30? It just doesn't make any sense. Shields are an effective counter against campers in general, as well as mid campers, so I don't see why this hasn't changed yet.

Now the last suggestion:
Increase the price of bows.
A shield is 30 diamonds making it hard to counter, a punch bow + a camper slows down the game too freaking much, so just change it.

Hope you all like it. Make sure to comment what you think about it. (but only if you have read everything)

TL;DR:
No, read the thread, not just a summary, otherwise just don't comment, it's only making you look stupid.
Alright I'll give you one anyway, but don't comment before reading it all ok? Good: TL;DR Mid camping is a problem and levitation potions and invisibility potions are a well possible solution.
You show that your siblings can't make it across, granted they aren't the best players but you said so yourself, sorry on mobile takes forever to delete stuff and my phone is dying :(

Reactions: CommandantSlime

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You show that your siblings can't make it across, granted they aren't the best players but you said so yourself, sorry on mobile takes forever to delete stuff and my phone is dying :(
If you watch the whole video, you see that it definitely IS possible, you just have to use both and not have arrows in you.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I'm nutreal to this, I like Egg Wars the way it is and to be honest I don't want to ruin it any further than this new update is going to do.

I agree. Adding e-pearls to normal is enough to make me want to leave. SOME PEOPLE just get too focused on the couple of games they lose to campers. I don't struggle with campers, and I've never had a problem with them. Honestly, I'm starting to think that I should leave this discussion. A lot of people are beyond reason on this subject. I say just deal with it. That's all my advice.If you don't want to Do anything I say, at least follow that advice. It's not that hard. Just don't get miffed when you lose to an annoying strategy like that. Honestly, I think we should just stop talking about campers altogether. These posts take up too much space on the forums. Just deal with it.

Vent Mode Activated

Camping is essentially a part of eggwars, so deal with it. That's all you ever need to do! Failed a test? Deal with it. Forgot your wallet at home? Deal with it! Campers in eggwars? DEAL WITH IT! THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS WE COULD BE FOCUSING OUR ENERGY AND TIME ON! WHY MUST WE ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS?! WE CAN JUST MOVE ON! IT'S JUST A GAME PEOPLE! THERE IS NO REASON TO COMPLAIN! IT'S FUN EITHER WAY! GET MAD AT ME IF YOU WANT, BUT TAKE MY ADVICE FOR ONCE! Just live a laid-back life, don't worry about losing one game. Is it really that much of a problem? AND DON'T JUST RESPOND WITH "Yes."

Vent Mode Deactivated

Alright, now that I've got that out of the way, I want to say one last thing.

DEAL WITH IT!

Note:
At the time I posted, I did not realize there were more posts, so this is replying to an older comment and just about everything on page three and below. Also note: It's all still relevant. JUST DEAL WITH IT!

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I agree. Adding e-pearls to normal is enough to make me want to leave. SOME PEOPLE just get too focused on the couple of games they lose to campers. I don't struggle with campers, and I've never had a problem with them. Honestly, I'm starting to think that I should leave this discussion. A lot of people are beyond reason on this subject. I say just deal with it. That's all my advice.If you don't want to Do anything I say, at least follow that advice. It's not that hard. Just don't get miffed when you lose to an annoying strategy like that. Honestly, I think we should just stop talking about campers altogether. These posts take up too much space on the forums. Just deal with it.

Vent Mode Activated

Camping is essentially a part of eggwars, so deal with it. That's all you ever need to do! Failed a test? Deal with it. Forgot your wallet at home? Deal with it! Campers in eggwars? DEAL WITH IT! THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS WE COULD BE FOCUSING OUR ENERGY AND TIME ON! WHY MUST WE ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS?! WE CAN JUST MOVE ON! IT'S JUST A GAME PEOPLE! THERE IS NO REASON TO COMPLAIN! IT'S FUN EITHER WAY! GET MAD AT ME IF YOU WANT, BUT TAKE MY ADVICE FOR ONCE! Just live a laid-back life, don't worry about losing one game. Is it really that much of a problem? AND DON'T JUST RESPOND WITH "Yes."

Vent Mode Deactivated

Alright, now that I've got that out of the way, I want to say one last thing.

DEAL WITH IT!
You don't seem to give much reason, other than telling us to "deal with it".
Really though, what's the point of that?
We're not even talking about your typical camper, we're talking about mid campers. Y'know, the ones that are actually a pain to deal with?

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Sorry, I tripped and broke my leg in two places. By your definition of dealing with it, I'm suppose to go through the pain and leave it as a problem. But by my definition, I'm gonna go get the leg set and casted.

Now apply that to this discussion and we got ourselves a winner.

It's probably better that you get it set and cast. My logic has one key thing which I forgot to mention: If it's serious, don't "Just deal with it". Seek attention, get help, work hard to fix your problem. If it's just a computer game, you can deal with it.

You don't seem to give much reason, other than telling us to "deal with it".
Really though, what's the point of that?
We're not even talking about your typical camper, we're talking about mid campers. Y'know, the ones that are actually a pain to deal with?

Yes, they are annoying. Just find a new game if you're going to be that upset. Deal with it. Someone's being annoying, ignore them. Find a new game and have fun. Don't let some cheap loser get you down. Have fun and ignore the mid camper. If you just deal with the problem, don't stress over it, and sometimes even ignore it, you will be a lot happier. That only applies to smaller, non-important problems. Like annoying people on a video game. I mean, what did you expect? It's a video game!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, they are annoying. Just find a new game if you're going to be that upset. Deal with it. Someone's being annoying, ignore them. Find a new game and have fun. Don't let some cheap loser get you down. Have fun and ignore the mid camper. If you just deal with the problem, don't stress over it, and sometimes even ignore it, you will be a lot happier. That only applies to smaller, non-important problems. Like annoying people on a video game. I mean, what did you expect? It's a video game!
So instead of resolving an issue that CAN be fixed, you're telling us to quit the game?

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
So instead of resolving an issue that CAN be fixed, you're telling us to quit the game?

No. I'm saying solve it yourself, with your own inventive ideas and strategies. Don't spam the forums and hound the devs about adding anything to fix it. I've said multiple times that the only ways to stop camping with items would break other parts of the game. It's up to the players to stop camping. If we prove that camping won't stop us from winning, it would become less used, right? Although a few people won't have much effect, you get my point, right?

Anyways, I'm tired of seeing "How to stop camping" and "Add these items to stop camping" spamming the forums. We can solve this problem, but we don't have to make such a big deal about it.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
No. I'm saying solve it yourself, with your own inventive ideas and strategies. Don't spam the forums and hound the devs about adding anything to fix it. I've said multiple times that the only ways to stop camping with items would break other parts of the game. It's up to the players to stop camping. If we prove that camping won't stop us from winning, it would become less used, right? Although a few people won't have much effect, you get my point, right?

Anyways, I'm tired of seeing "How to stop camping" and "Add these items to stop camping" spamming the forums. We can solve this problem, but we don't have to make such a big deal about it.

So your solution: Wait until the players stop camping in Eggwars. Sorry, but it's like trying to get rid of toxicity. Once it's there, it's impossible to remove, unless the game dies and a new community is formed. But that would take years, and I rather play Eggwars now.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
So, yet again,
DEAL WITH IT!
?
Just telling us to deal with it is a weak argument compared to all we've provided to this topic. I get it, you want us to stop talking about it, but you're really not giving is a reason to. We're just like the next person: suggesting something to improve the game.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
A part of the game that caused us to lose half of our eggwars players. A vast majority hate it and you've still offered no solutions to MID camping, which is what this thread is about. Patience does absolutely nothing against mid campers, they'll either come and spawn kill you or just stand at mid and continue to get more stacked. Until we can figure out a solution, no emeralds should be added.

Mid camping is (close to) IMPOSSIBLE to deal with.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom