Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Why would you bump this meme? You've already made your point . Now come up with solutions .Not to mention mid camping is a problem that you seemed to have created yourselves. Like i already said i almost never run into any of them . Distribute jobs to team members , send a few to mid. Wont stop it 100% but will give you a fighting chance. Not to mention punch bows are mid game weapons instead of start game now

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Why would you bump this meme? You've already made your point . Now come up with solutions .Not to mention mid camping is a problem that you seemed to have created yourselves. Like i already said i almost never run into any of them . Distribute jobs to team members , send a few to mid. Wont stop it 100% but will give you a fighting chance. Not to mention punch bows are mid game weapons instead of start game now
@Donald J. Trump The video of you being mid camped please

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Seriously....

I don't see how people make such a deal out of everything. Need yet another item to deal with mid camping... Can't say that ever has been a problem for me. There are only a few maps that allow it. Like Underdasea WAS a fitting map for "mid camping", but they totally butchered the looks of that map and it should no longer be a problem.

Let's see, maybe I can come up with something whiny as well.

1. O boy, last game someone shot me from 50 blocks away. Maybe it's a good idea if arrows stop moving after 10 blocks, because it ruins the game!!

2. People are camping and I can't make a bridge. Let's add Elytra.

3. We need bedrock to protect egg. Maybe like 40 diamonds!? It's no fun if people break your egg.

Reactions: A pigeon

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
1. O boy, last game someone shot me from 50 blocks away. Maybe it's a good idea if arrows stop moving after 10 blocks, because it ruins the game!!
Completely fair play, easily preventable. Doesn't ruin your entire game.

2. People are camping and I can't make a bridge. Let's add Elytra.
Ender pearls serve for that purpose, Elytra's are (as said previously) too messy. I'll go into detail if you want me to.

3. We need bedrock to protect egg. Maybe like 40 diamonds!? It's no fun if people break your egg.
Literally defeats a key part in the game.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Completely fair play, easily preventable. Doesn't ruin your entire game.

Ender pearls serve for that purpose, Elytra's are (as said previously) too messy. I'll go into detail if you want me to.

Literally defeats a key part in the game.

Dear god. Next time read the whole message and you would have known I was OBVIOUSLY joking.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Dear god. Next time read the whole message and you would have known I was OBVIOUSLY joking.
....Which is why I replied with a serious message...
Obviously those were sarcastic suggestions, but why shouldn't I reply with a serious answer?
If you didn't even hint at sarcasm in the first place, I would've simply responded with "Irrelevant to the thread".
Aside from that, it's not really right to compare this thread to those joke suggestions, as this topic actually ruins games for people, ruins how maps are played for others.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
....Which is why I replied with a serious message...
Obviously those were sarcastic suggestions, but why shouldn't I reply with a serious answer?
If you didn't even hint at sarcasm in the first place, I would've simply responded with "Irrelevant to the thread".
Aside from that, it's not really right to compare this thread to those joke suggestions, as this topic actually ruins games for people, ruins how maps are played for others.
'

No need to make mid camping this dramatic.

Reactions: A pigeon

PheonixFF

Dec 25, 2016
Some peeps know how to get to mid even though you have a bow :P watch out for them. Plus they might be pro...

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Not really. As long as you have semi-good PvP skills, it's still completely unbeatable.
Maybe for you as you are the mid camping god but if you dont have teammates that speak your language or don't cooperate with you then its difficult. I am semi good at pvp but when I try to camp I'll find either an entire team at mid waiting to crush me or half the teams battling it out at mid.

A

A pigeon

Eggwars never relied heavily on good pvp skills. If you cant outplay someone , you can always outsmart them.

A

A pigeon

Upload beach gameplay when you have time.

PS Do you remember that girl's name? The one who we imprisoned and made a pet out of?

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom