Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
"A Little annoying"?

Please watch one of these videos, preferably the instruments or UnderDaSea one just to see how impossible it is to deal with them.

I don't usually get mad at games. Especially PvP games. Unless there's a hacker. I just roll with it. Who cares? It's just a game. Find fun in it no matter what.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Remove Eggwars ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm joking, but I really never liked this game, rewarding staying at any generator and punishing players for moving or even engaging into a fight seems pretty much the core concept of it.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I build a massive, amazing defense. I take the time they're giving me to build a fortress. Eventually, I find a way around and kill them.
BAHAHAHAHAH @Gainfullterror
This is absolutely never going to work. They'll just come over while you're not looking and set up a spawn kill machine. So enjoy getting killed 200 times Mr. Nothing is a Problem

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
BAHAHAHAHAH @Gainfullterror
This is absolutely never going to work. They'll just come over while you're not looking and set up a spawn kill machine. So enjoy getting killed 200 times Mr. Nothing is a Problem

That's why you always have someone watching. The problem with e-pearls means they can always get to you, no matter how much you watch them. Anyways, you just need to be careful.

Also, I don't care about my KDR. I just play for fun.

Mr. Nothing is a Problem

I like that nickname. The problem is that there are a few things that are problems. Mid campers in a game online are not one of the things on that list of problems though. Anyways, if you live life acting like nothing is a problem, you'll be a lot happier. Well, just don't forget the things that should be problems. You know, the big things. Ex: Bad grades on final exams, global issues, deaths. You get the point I hope.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Your armor will lose durabilily while you get nothing from it since players don't drop items.

The goal is to kill everyone else. You can buy new armor. You have to find the fun in defending your island while taking down other players. Pursue the goal of the game. There are other PvP games where you don't get anything from killing players. You still try to win, right?

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Im against base camping but Im in for mid camping, In fact, I cant believe "mid camping" is even a phrase. If your against mid camping and base camping then your opinion on how the game should be played is people constantly moving from island to island. I mean its difficult to counter, but definitely possible. In fact, on maps like kingdom, its actually extremely hard to mid camp as the walls prevent you from spotting the enemy thus making it effortless to sneak up on you. Now I know there are open maps like instruments that have no walls or blocks that stops you from spotting the enemy. But with mid campers they will have to eventually leave mid and buy gear, or get distracted with another team charging them. You can use that to your advantage as its when the mid campers are weak or distracted and sneak onto mid, wait for them to leave, and then you become the mid camper. Theres also always the simple solution and thats to just take mid before anyone else does. These aren't the easiest tasks in the world, but as long as they are relatively possible Im fine with mid camping.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
on maps like kingdom, its actually extremely hard to mid camp as the walls prevent you from spotting the enemy thus making it effortless to sneak up on you.
and then? They're still at the diamond gens. Om maps like garden, it's not hard to get to mid, but nearly impossible to get diamonds if someone is mid camping them:
Now I know there are open maps like instruments that have no walls or blocks that stops you from spotting the enemy. But with mid campers they will have to eventually leave mid and buy gear, or get distracted with another team charging them.
Never needed with me and @Donald J. Trump . 1 guy with a good bow is all it takes on maps like instruments and camperdasea to keep every other team away form mid. Realize that their bridges to mid have been broken.
You can use that to your advantage as its when the mid campers are weak or distracted and sneak onto mid, wait for them to leave, and then you become the mid camper. Theres also always the simple solution and thats to just take mid before anyone else does.
We come to the same conclusion once again.... The only way to beat mid campers is by doing it yourself.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
and then? They're still at the diamond gens. Om maps like garden, it's not hard to get to mid, but nearly impossible to get diamonds if someone is mid camping them:

If they really overpower you that much, hide at mid and wait for them to leave. then once they have left break their bridge to mid and become the mid camper.

Never needed with me and @Donald J. Trump . 1 guy with a good bow is all it takes on maps like instruments and camperdasea to keep every other team away form mid. Realize that their bridges to mid have been broken.

We come to the same conclusion once again.... The only way to beat mid campers is by doing it yourself.

In 90% of the eggwars games you won''t come across a duo like you and Trump, I hardly ever see people go to mid and break everyone else's bridge to mid let alone coroperate with each other in such a way that gives you control of mid the whole game. Also, if there is a duo like you two they wont decide to go to mid and camp there every game. AND even if there is you may or may not be on a map that favors mid camping.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
In 90% of the eggwars games you won''t come across a duo like you and Trump, I hardly ever see people go to mid and break everyone else's bridge to mid let alone coroperate with each other in such a way that gives you control of mid the whole game. Also, if there is a duo like you two they wont decide to go to mid and camp there every game. AND even if there is you may or may not be on a map that favors mid camping.
And you're still not denying that stuff like this a problem. When it happens, there clearly needs to be something that can stop it.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom