Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Wow, your renders are the best I've seen in my whole literal life, you're a very good worker doing this. You're very talented. I like it. Keep going, good job.

• Love
Reactions: Maaarijn

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
@SEN0RWIZZARD I give it up for now, I'm sorry. I just have no clue where to find it. Can't find it on YouTube and I've asked multiple times on Discord but nobody knows how to do it. If you manage to find it out,I'll make yours! Maybe someone else knows it? For now I will make the others first, I'm sorry :/
you can try and copy the skin pixel by pixel, though that wouldnt be quick at all

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
@SEN0RWIZZARD I give it up for now, I'm sorry. I just have no clue where to find it. Can't find it on YouTube and I've asked multiple times on Discord but nobody knows how to do it. If you manage to find it out, or make another skin which you can download, I'll make yours. For now I'll continue on making others first, I'm sorry :/
Okay 👌

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
Hello, what good images do you make? I would like one too (I'm from bedrock) here I leave you the image of my skin. pose: couldn't it be a fighting pose ??: background: the end

Attachments

• 1597119467512.png
    1597119467512.png
    2 KB · Views: 85

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
those look amazing, could you do one for me xD
IGN: ItzEnd3r
Pose: same as Technosword
Background: The End
Color: Dark Purple
ItzEnd3r.png
ItzEnd3r_2.png

I noticed you like How to train your dragon So I made you alongsides one of the dragons from the movie! I hope you like it! :)
In case you prefer only a picture of your skin without the dragon I also added that one!

Next up is @Builder556!

Reactions: Fexiny

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
IGN: FerminTorno18
Pose: Pointed to the front with my arms in my hips
Background: In the sea
Colour:
Red

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Yoo these looks awesome. Where did you learn this? Honestly, great job man!
Thanks!

Short answer:
Experience.

Long answer:
I've learned it mostly by myself to be honest. I watched maybe one or two youtube video's to learn the basics of Cinema4D and for the rest I just messed around with it a bit. I'm still really no expert with the software and you can do a lot of things with it which I'd love to learn more about later!
I've used Photoshop for I think 3 years now for making things for my YouTube channel, so I got quite a lot experience with it. I also really enjoy doing things like this so when you do things you like you learn twice as fast!;)

So basically things like this you learn by doing it a lot and trying to be creative in finding new ways to create things. Over time you gather experience and you become better at it. If you look at my first thread (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/_marijns-profile-picture-factory.200219/) you can see the quality was wayyy worse because I just started using photoshop back then so I wasn't that good at it yet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom