Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

zFqcus

Jul 11, 2018
View attachment 175626
I hope you like it!

As this was currently my last request I think this is a good moment to stop with this thread. My school will start soon so then I won't have much time anymore to do this. Also I think it has come to a point where to say it's been enough.

I've had a lot of fun making these and I'm very happy with the results. I've also learned some new skills and techniques which is great! In total I've made 43 profile pictures in this thread, which is insane! 🤯 I never thought I'd get so many requests! Thank you guys for showing interest and the amazing support! :heart:

Maybe I'll do this again sometime!
Amazing!! Thank you! :)

Reactions: Maaarijn

Hinterglemmer

Nov 2, 2018
Belgium
Hii, I saw all your great work and thought, I want that too! 😜

IGN: Hinterglemmer
Pose: Surprise me! I am often building so it might be nice to hold a brick in my hand or something that fits this theme.
Background: Mountains
Colour: Light yellow

Reactions: Maaarijn

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
As this was currently my last request I think this is a good moment to stop with this thread. My school will start soon so then I won't have much time anymore to do this. Also I think it has come to a point where to say it's been enough.

I've had a lot of fun making these and I'm very happy with the results. I've also learned some new skills and techniques which is great! In total I've made 43 profile pictures in this thread, which is insane! 🤯 I never thought I'd get so many requests! Thank you guys for showing interest and the amazing support! :heart:

Maybe I'll do this again sometime!
Haii!

You've shown great dedication to the community and it's greatly appreciated! It's definitely something I really admire. Your artwork is insane! I bet I would never be able to make such renders, although it's something I've always dreamt of doing... :P

I'll be locking this thread so nobody can reply & request things again, since you don't accept requests anymore. Feel free to contact me through Discord or Forum PMs if you wish to request an unlock.

I hope you'll start doing them again real soon, because I kinda missed my chance haha ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom