Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks!

Short answer:
Experience.

Long answer:
I've learned it mostly by myself to be honest. I watched maybe one or two youtube video's to learn the basics of Cinema4D and for the rest I just messed around with it a bit. I'm still really no expert with the software and you can do a lot of things with it which I'd love to learn more about later!
I've used Photoshop for I think 3 years now for making things for my YouTube channel, so I got quite a lot experience with it. I also really enjoy doing things like this so when you do things you like you learn twice as fast!;)

So basically things like this you learn by doing it a lot and trying to be creative in finding new ways to create things. Over time you gather experience and you become better at it. If you look at my first thread (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/_marijns-profile-picture-factory.200219/) you can see the quality was wayyy worse because I just started using photoshop back then so I wasn't that good at it yet!
This is really interesting man, you're doing an amazing job.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Ok, let's see here.

My ingame name is Builder556, and it's the same for java and bedrock.

Make me look towards the top right of the screen with my right arm holding a sword over my shoulder. My main background will be something dark, like black or really really dark grey. The borders and any effects will be cyan electric like the kind on my skin.

I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Builder556.png

I hope you like it! :)

Next up is @_The13thDoctor_!

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
www.youtube.com
I may have overcomplicated this... If you want me to simplify my request let me know!

IGN: The13thDoctors (Bedrock, I attached my skin below.)
Pose: Similar to my pfp currently, facing 45 degrees to the right, with one hand on my hips and another out bent back to my chest. Legs semi-apart. Grin, etc. Like I mentioned before my pose is basically trying to mirror my current picture. :p
Background: (Wasn't able to crop it, but if you want to center it that's a-ok)
View attachment 173871
Colour: White Border at the edges of the picture, if you wanted to get technical with it, you could add small little clear hearts: ♡ with the hex color #FFB6C1 in the corners of the border.
_The13thDoctor_.png

I tried my best in mimicking your current pfp's pose. You also requested a grin, but the mouth and eyes don't work good on not regular humanlike skins. The rig then just messes up the entire face, unfortunately, so that doesn't look good at all. Therefore I stayed with just using your skin. I could've tried to add a mouth in photoshop but I think it looks good this way as well!
I hope you like the result! :)

Next up is @Sergiio12!

• Love
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 174263
I tried my best in mimicking your current pfp's pose. You also requested a grin, but the mouth and eyes don't work good on not regular humanlike skins. The rig then just messes up the entire face, unfortunately, so that doesn't look good at all. Therefore I stayed with just using your skin. I could've tried to add a mouth in photoshop but I think it looks good this way as well!
I hope you like the result! :)

Next up is @Sergiio12!

Omg... It’s perfect! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Love

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
www.youtube.com
I've been thinking about my pfp render, could you make the background with a cube normal lobby??

And, I'd also like that the frames would be coloured as yellow to make a contract with my skin.

Hope haven't screwed up anything haha!

Also, thanks for this, you're an incredible render maker!
Sergiio12.png
Sergiio12border.png

Okay, so I changed your request a little bit. First of all I gave your skin a slight turn to the left so you see the depth I created in the mouth mask. Second you requested a yellow frame, I wanted to let it out (as you can see in the 1st picture). I made the background blue-ish, matching with your gloves. In case you really wanted the yellow border I also added a picture with the border, tho I prefer the 1st one.

Next up is @Axyy!

D

Deleted member 469419

View attachment 174328View attachment 174329
Okay, so I changed your request a little bit. First of all I gave your skin a slight turn to the left so you see the depth I created in the mouth mask. Second you requested a yellow frame, I wanted to let it out (as you can see in the 1st picture). I made the background blue-ish, matching with your gloves. In case you really wanted the yellow border I also added a picture with the border, tho I prefer the 1st one.

Next up is @Axyy!

Love it man! Thank so much for it <3

• Love

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
www.youtube.com
As you can see, I am really in need of a new profile picture. xD

Anyways, I really appreciate you doing this for the community, If you find yourself some time, feel free to make me one. :p

IGN: Axyy
Pose: I really don't know, surprise me! 😁
Background: CubeCraft's summer lobby!
Colour: Yellow mixed with orange!
Axyy.png

You're finally freed from the no-pfp gang! I hope you like the result! :)

Up next is @Violentcreeper7!

Reactions: TheMigrationKing

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!!
My ing is _AyJee.
I would like with a fire in a hand.
If u can, put this photo in the background please.
tumblr_pdqsu3hvny1wcm7vgo3_250.jpg

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
www.youtube.com
Hey Marijn

I see you're doing some great stuff here! Sorry that I noticed this now, but I would love to get one as well.

IGN: Megaaa
Pose: Me eating a sandwich if that's possible
Background:
Colour: Cyan (Like the designer rank)
Border: Just a normal border with round corners if that makes any sense

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you don't need to use my Summer skin but my main skin.

Thank you in advance
-Mega
Megaaa.png

Okay first of all I'm soo sorry that I read your edit message too late, meaning I made it with your summer skin:(

Also I never really made something with Cinema4D else then skin renders, so trying to make a sandwich in it was pretty challenging. I tried my best tho, I hope you like how it turned out!

Up next is @RatedManager446!

Last edited:
Reactions: Megaaa

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
www.youtube.com
Hello, what good images do you make? I would like one too (I'm from bedrock) here I leave you the image of my skin. pose: couldn't it be a fighting pose ??: background: the end
RatedManager446.png

I tried something different again with the background to keep them variated. I hope you like it! :)

Next up is @pleasemami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom