Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone,

Just upgraded to Iron Rank and had a great idea for map selection. I think that instead of selecting maps that already exist, certain ranks should be able to start any map of their choice. This would definitely make large parties much more fun and interactive. Ideas?

Reactions: SteviesRevenge

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
There isn't enough people playing to allow players to start their own games with a specific map. They would be waiting 10 minutes just to play a skywars game

Nice idea though

Reactions: SteviesRevenge

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This will be an amazing idea. But i would say that you just can choose a map and after 1-5minutes it will show up in your lobby. This will also make you rank special. There will be a lot more people who will buy ranks just so that they can choose their favourite map.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
This will be an amazing idea. But i would say that you just can choose a map and after 1-5minutes it will show up in your lobby. This will also make you rank special. There will be a lot more people who will buy ranks just so that they can choose their favourite map.
Exactly its a great addition to the ranks I really like this idea please can everyone help me implement this!! thanks

Reactions: Zombiepower

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey everyone,

Just upgraded to Iron Rank and had a great idea for map selection. I think that instead of selecting maps that already exist, certain ranks should be able to start any map of their choice. This would definitely make large parties much more fun and interactive. Ideas?
Eh, I have gold rank yet I think about the other players. I say no or either they would be getting the same perks. Ranks get you the right to vote but I think that everyone should have the perk to do the map choosing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom