Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016

I wanted to make a build about cubes of rubik, I decided to make a map of skywars. I hope you like it!

mu9x7t.jpg

jkzqfb.png

U

Unipotato

Nice job! If you were looking to submit this as a map for CubeCraft though, map submissions are no longer being accepted:(

Reactions: NO USE

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Maybe what you can do next time is not copy paste every island in different positions. But actually bring variety between the Cube's colors.
That would be nice to see.

Reactions: Komodо and Yamin
L

Lepzi

Wow this looks very good the map looks incredible in my opinion you should keep trying to do more maps and share it to the forums I would like to see more of this because I love to see what people make.:D

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I really like how all the islands are different from each other and not the same, and how the mid, unlike most maps, isn't just 5 of the same individual islands pasted together.

Good work.

Sarcasm. Try making the individual islands look somewhat different, maybe by swapping the colors, and the mid can't just be 5 of the cubes put together. You could keep the "game" theme and add a chess board, or a tetris thingy.... I don't know. it's your map.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I like it!
But, CubeCraft doesn't accept community maps anymore, anyways, nice map :P

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Thanks a lot! I'm still building something interesting :D. Also I will record a video solving the cube of rubik. I improve a lot doing it! I will record a video with slow motion :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom