Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

scoutmoreimboden

Aug 13, 2016
hey so i had a idea, to have every map at a time, but only 1, so if you want to join a map with rank you can
i hope this is possible, if so please add!
this would only be for high ranks so when one join a game it comes available, say emerald and obsidian?
i this this would allow for more enjoyment for high ranks, they don't get much love!

-thewatertorch

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
EDIT: Nevermind sorry i miss read the thread

I think the reason behind the way it is is so player get incentive to buy ranks :/. They see the map selector and try to use it only to find they need a rank to use it, which encourages them to buy a rank. Little do they know you can only get maps from all lobbies that are still open. If they were to have every map open all the time it would defeat the purpose of having a map selection.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
EDIT: Nevermind sorry i miss read the thread

I think the reason behind the way it is is so player get incentive to buy ranks :/. They see the map selector and try to use it only to find they need a rank to use it, which encourages them to buy a rank. Little do they know you can only get maps from all lobbies that are still open. If they were to have every map open all the time it would defeat the purpose of having a map selection.
I think he means to have every map in the map selector that ranked players have access to, which I think is good idea.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think they don't have it now because of the lagg which will increase a lot of there is always 1 map open for every map. If this will be added, I would love to use the NCF Mannequin more often.

Reactions: scoutmoreimboden

scoutmoreimboden

Aug 13, 2016
I think he means to have every map in the map selector that ranked players have access to, which I think is good idea.
nice summary, yes i don't think it should be for every rank, so i think emerald and obsidian, definitely and diamond if you feel it needs love, witch i do! ;)

i think we need some love for high ranks, its also good for other player since the map will be there for the other players, so there for only a limited amount of maps in lobbies, as not to make this useless, thanks HScrozzy you did point this out it is kinda insane that the map selector is kinda useless right now! i hope this gets added i would like everyone to try to help get the noticed!

i think the reason is lag, if it is than made it will be ok, it may be only for normal mode, or just have it laggy, there should not be a punishment for maps to high ranks, it is mean they have spent lots of money and they deserve better, plus they don't get anything except flying, with is only in game lobbies and it is not really, well it feels small
for the contribution! i hope this clears up some things everyone!

Last edited:

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
hey so i had a idea, to have every map at a time, but only 1, so if you want to join a map with rank you can
i hope this is possible, if so please add!
this would only be for high ranks so when one join a game it comes available, say emerald and obsidian?
i this this would allow for more enjoyment for high ranks, they don't get much love!

-thewatertorch
I Don't Really Get What You Are Saying Maybe If You Added A Bit More That Would Help :)
Thanks!
FactionsAustin!

scoutmoreimboden

Aug 13, 2016
hey, everyone! can you all try to talk to server staff for this to happen, i can't do it alone! i think a lot of people would like this, and ranks could party with other players if they wish it would benefit a lot of ranks

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom