Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MookyDoodle

Novice Member
May 1, 2020
143
286
69
Australia
m.youtube.com
So, I was playing blockwars, and I won a game by getting all 3 flags (also the enemy team didn't get any) and we won the game
but it didn't say I was the top player (in the photo)
Screenshot_20201117-135248.png

so I'm guessing it's based off kills or KDR so I think cubecraft should make like a flag capture doing as 2 or 3 kills
also I know this is dumb, I just have a big ego
 

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
Jul 6, 2020
166
258
99
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I was playing blockwars, and I won a game by getting all 3 flags (also the enemy team didn't get any) and we won the game
but it didn't say I was the top player (in the photo)View attachment 180882
so I'm guessing it's based off kills or KDR so I think cubecraft should make like a flag capture doing as 2 or 3 kills
also I know this is dumb, I just have a big ego
Thats a bummer ;-; They gotta fix that
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom