Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maurijst

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2018
Netherlands
So I would like to suggest to make Slime survival permanent, since it was well played in the weekend and many people like it, also I want to suggest an new mode for this game.

You may know the difference between freeze tag and normal mode.

In Freeze tag there are 4 slimes and you have to paralyze survivors in normal you have to convert survivors into slimes.

I came up with the idea to mix this up and make it this way:

There will be 2 starting slimes, randomly chosen like freeze tag chooses. The slimes have to chase the survivors and have to paralyze them, but instead of having long the time to recover them you will have a short time to recover them.

If a survivor is paralyzed for 15 seconds for example they will turn into a slime. This will fix the problem of 1) Bored survivors if they are paralyzed 2) It will maybe make slime survival even more active than it already is.

If there are no survivors left the slimes win or if the timer runs out the survivors win.

Also you may think why should we make it permanent?

1) Because it was well played which shows people like the gamemode
2) Because people are missing arcade and will maybe come back to cubecraft for this gamemode.
3) Because it is an game which is more active than Tower defense is at the moment. (Slime survival was having 80-100 players and Tower defense which is showed in the screenshot is currently having around 58 - 78 players)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 170
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom