• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Apr 22, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Slime survival have 1 distinct popup called slime explosive/slime grenade,which functions spread large area,so snow explosive is same except with snowball variant
First we have To Survivors powerup,only avaliable 5 each round,spawns once
Speed And Jump Boost powerup:Why not,i want to use it for snowman
Tornado Popup:same as gravity,except pulls survivors
thats all.

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
A decent idea, though I feel like snowmen are already powerful enough. The less skilled survivors are first to become snowmen, and then they all work together to catch the more skilled survivors, who can already find it very difficult to evade seven snowmen all at the same time. With powerups for snowmen, the survivors will struggle even more, despite already having a hard enough time. The Slime Grenade existed in Slime Survival because the game started with eleven survivors instead of just seven (eight in Freeze Tag mode, but the survivors can recover each other and there's never more than four slimes).

The powerups you mentioned would also be a bit too strong. Snowmen already win enough, but if snowmen can use speed and jump boost, they may be able to go faster than the survivors, making it a bit too easy, and if they had a tornado powerup like you mentioned, that guarantees that their snowball will hit because the survivors are simply pulled into it. If the snowmen were given powerups, I think something as simple as increased snowball speed would do nicely.

• Agree
Reactions: caraMel
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom