here's my skin
MC Skin 1.8 V1.png

Skin Remade V (Formal).png

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I cannot use 1.8 skins in anyway. they do not work at all.
The rendering for worlds works absolutely spot on.
all i need now is the cubecraft world for skywars. and I can begin animating. i will try to include everyone as best as I can. if your skin causes an error I do NOT have time to fix it, i will ignore it. as mean as it sounds, animating is a hard job and I don't have time to fix skin errors, but it should work fine so don't worry.

Pokemon

Feb 4, 2014
North Dakota
www.cubecraftgames.net
all i need now is the cubecraft world for skywars. and I can begin animating. i will try to include everyone as best as I can. if your skin causes an error I do NOT have time to fix it, i will ignore it. as mean as it sounds, animating is a hard job and I don't have time to fix skin errors, but it should work fine so don't worry.
If mine doesn't work I feel you it's hard if it does thank for maybe including me in it!

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Even if this does fail @Drew McNamee you start over and try again! Also remember this,

Thomas Edison created the light bulb but it took over 10,000 tries to complete,he didnt succeed first go, or second go, not even the 3rd go, but he kept at it, fighting his way through the brick wall that told him to give up. Then eventually he succeeded, and created the most used light source in the world!

Hope that encouraged you not too give up :)
Different possible outcomes but nice analogy xD

Reactions: MinecraftPenguin21

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Uhm, guys, you do realize he can easily get the skins off the minecraft skin servers, like anyone else can, right? ( https://s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftSkins/halothe23.png - replace halothe23 with any username you want. )

Our servers work via schematics, theres no huge "skywars world" with all the maps inside it, specify which one, and if builders agree, I can forward you the schematic for it.

Preview render finished. this is what it should look like. but animated. the angle I took it at makes it look dark and ugly :p
e9d7fd139aa5a1fcd5337b74908da529.png

Don't want to criticize your first rendering, but.. MOAR SHADERS! MOAR CLOUDS! MOAR FANCY DYNAMIC LIGHTS ON THE TORCHES! MOAR POTATOES!

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
Uhm, guys, you do realize he can easily get the skins off the minecraft skin servers, like anyone else can, right? ( https://s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftSkins/halothe23.png - replace halothe23 with any username you want. )

Our servers work via schematics, theres no huge "skywars world" with all the maps inside it, specify which one, and if builders agree, I can forward you the schematic for it.

Don't want to criticize your first rendering, but.. MOAR SHADERS! MOAR CLOUDS! MOAR FANCY DYNAMIC LIGHTS ON THE TORCHES! MOAR POTATOES!
i dont have a mc account yet im creating a new one,, so thats why i send him my skin

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom