Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
First of all I really like the title of this thread

Step 1: Add Money Walls Back!

This step is self explanatory, just add the game back!

Step 2: Modify Money Walls!

This step is meant for steps three and four. I'm not exactly sure how to modify this, since it meets a lot of the goals people ask for already.
I never played Money Walls but if I hear it from other people it was very unpopular but as I said I didn't play it so yea I don't really have an answer on this

Step 3: New Eggwars Modes!

Speed mode is the main one I'm talking about: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-eggwars-gamemode-speed-mode.169899/ , but this is up for discussion .
Yes I already said it in that thread but I like your idea :D

Step 4: Remove OP Eggwars!

I'm pretty sure you all saw this one coming, but with the morning walls modifications it's all okay!
YESS I really hate OP on Eggwars it's WAYY too OP so they can remove it or they can make it a little less OP but still more OP than Normal or Hardcore

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I want to say something to everyone that says "Don't remove OP." It's nearly unanimous that people want the protection lowered and OP lacks the skill you need to win in hardcore / normal / money walls. Here's the thing:
If the protection is lowered to three or four, many will still complain it's too long to kill people especially because of how obnoxiously cheap everything is.
If it's lowered to one or two, then that's the exact same thing money walls and most people would prefer to see money walls back.
money walls and eggwars are DIFFERENT! Their is several differences, as for the protection a mod mentioned something about in 1.8 Prot V and Sharp II are equal making you not that indestructible but for 1.9 Sharp II and Prot V are not equal, if they fix it by reducing the protection or raising the sharpness then it will be more playable, even if it is prot I who will say "Oh you used the prot I from money walls let me use this against you to return the game" see what i am getting here
Also, many people hate OP eggwars and would prefer to see it gone.
From the forums i only saw a few not that many, why do u want it gone?? Changes can be done instead of completely removing it! Just leave if it is OP and try you're luck in another game, if you don't want it to affect you're scoreboard or don't want to wait for another map to appear SUCK IT UP and play.
This is how a typical game of OP goes: One person grabs leathers armour, and runs invincibly, collecting 15 diamonds and 20 gold. Then, they run back to base still invincible and bowspam. Then, they need to get 2 full sets of diamond, a sharp 5 sword, an efficiency 8 pickaxe, 69 stacks of steak, and 666 stacks of sandstone. Once it's 2 AM for a game that started at 6 PM, they attack and ragequit after they get knocked off!
is that a complain, maybe someone likes it this way, and all i get is a bow and a decent pickaxe, i don't camp unless necessary (to get epearl)
But seriously, if you want a longer fight play normal / double health.
Maybe we want cheaper items, even if you do add a new mode "Speed" i don't think you can remove a gamemode all of a sudden, the only way they can remove/replace it is if rarely people play it which most players don't
also "Hardcore" "Normal" & "Overpowered" run in a trio
won't it look weird if eggwars had "hardcore, normal & speed" while SW had all three original ones???

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

#MakeCubecraftGreatAgain...

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
So yes, this is one of these threads. Not the one like "Herpp derp pls add anti-cheat in uno week or I leave server". But the other kind of those threads.

Step 1: Add Money Walls Back!

This step is self explanatory, just add the game back!

Step 2: Modify Money Walls!

This step is meant for steps three and four. I'm not exactly sure how to modify this, since it meets a lot of the goals people ask for already.

Step 3: New Eggwars Modes!

Speed mode is the main one I'm talking about: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-eggwars-gamemode-speed-mode.169899/ , but this is up for discussion .

Step 4: Remove OP Eggwars!

I'm pretty sure you all saw this one coming, but with the morning walls modifications it's all okay!
Step 4, I kinda agree and disagree because (agree) egg armor is completely useless, like trash in op egg wars, but (disagree) donators can vote for a mode in egg wars which would be a complete waste of money (scam) in egg wars, although there are other games, but still.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I don't like the idea of removing OP... I think it makes the game funnier... if you don't like it buy yourself a rank :P

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I don't like the idea of removing OP... I think it makes the game funnier... if you don't like it buy yourself a rank :p
he has one (emerald i think)
anyway the problem he has is being out voted
if he votes normal (1)
and another donater votes Op (1)
it will be 50% 50% chance for either Op or normal
if it was Normal (1)
and Op (2)
Op will be 100%, he is annoyed by how nearly impossible it is to play op and by all the spam clicking + bow spam
even if he wanted to not just play it he will rarely find a game with normal instead of OP

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom