Votes: 14 37.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Money walls was ascociated with a different server which cubecraft dosent (copy or at least try to) other servers as for op eggwars, even though i dont enjoy it its nice to have once in a while

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
So yes, this is one of these threads. Not the one like "Herpp derp pls add anti-cheat in uno week or I leave server". But the other kind of those threads.

Step 1: Add Money Walls Back!

This step is self explanatory, just add the game back!

Step 2: Modify Money Walls!

This step is meant for steps three and four. I'm not exactly sure how to modify this, since it meets a lot of the goals people ask for already.

Step 3: New Eggwars Modes!

Speed mode is the main one I'm talking about: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-eggwars-gamemode-speed-mode.169899/ , but this is up for discussion .

Step 4: Remove OP Eggwars!

I'm pretty sure you all saw this one coming, but with the morning walls modifications it's all okay!
I Disagree with OP mode taken out, it's too popular with everyone, I think personally OP mode is ok and it's fun in 1.8.9 soooo everything else I agree

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Step 1: Add Money Walls Back!

This step is self explanatory, just add the game back!

Step 2: Modify Money Walls!

This step is meant for steps three and four. I'm not exactly sure how to modify this, since it meets a lot of the goals people ask for already.

Step 3: New Eggwars Modes!

Speed mode is the main one I'm talking about: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-eggwars-gamemode-speed-mode.169899/ , but this is up for discussion .
*I don't see why not for money walls
-Don't see a problem with a new mode
Step 4: Remove OP Eggwars!

I'm pretty sure you all saw this one coming, but with the morning walls modifications it's all okay!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
You can add a mode, but you should not delete one, i saw you're thread before and multiple people disagreed i thought you got the message...

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yep, I know but I meant to say "including myself" gonna edit that, but still you get my point

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Oh my god just realized how rude i was with not adding them make cubecraft great again meme
Trump.JPG

It is getting old i know that

Reactions: Ping Ether

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I want to say something to everyone that says "Don't remove OP." It's nearly unanimous that people want the protection lowered and OP lacks the skill you need to win in hardcore / normal / money walls. Here's the thing:
If the protection is lowered to three or four, many will still complain it's too long to kill people especially because of how obnoxiously cheap everything is.
If it's lowered to one or two, then that's the exact same thing money walls and most people would prefer to see money walls back.

Also, many people hate OP eggwars and would prefer to see it gone.

This is how a typical game of OP goes: One person grabs leathers armour, and runs invincibly, collecting 15 diamonds and 20 gold. Then, they run back to base still invincible and bowspam. Then, they need to get 2 full sets of diamond, a sharp 5 sword, an efficiency 8 pickaxe, 69 stacks of steak, and 666 stacks of sandstone. Once it's 2 AM for a game that started at 6 PM, they attack and ragequit after they get knocked off!

But seriously, if you want a longer fight play normal / double health.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom