Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Although it hasn't even been a single day since the end of the summer event, I already really miss the map Whale, and I'm sure a lot of others do too.
Not only does this map support many different playstyles, such as casual relaxed playing, gearing up throughout the majority of the game, or competitively rushing and obliterating everyone in sight, it also has a unique map layout which encourages a 4v4 right at the start of a game. Kind of like a tournament (Team 1 vs Team 2) vs (Team 3 vs Team 4). This is why I think that CubeCraft should either make this map a permanent map or create an alternate version similar to what the map City did. It has it's own Winter event version which creates a cool twist to the map!

I want to hear others opinions, so feel free to leave a response below, negative or positive! :))

Dreamspqce.

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
In my opinion, if the map was released in a certain season, it's better to keep it around that certain season or there'll be no point of having seasonal maps coming in and out at each seasons.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Whale is a very summery vibe so that's why it is Seasonal. However, if a map was created with the intention of a very similar play-style I think it would be another great addition to the main Team maps!

Reactions: Deann

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I know a lot of people like the seasonal maps, I also love them! However, the point is that they're temporary. They're built around a summer theme as well. So, I have to say no to this suggestion, I'm sorry. One of the things that makes the summer event so special is the seasonal maps, so if they made them permanent the biggest fun of the event falls away. In about 10 months you can play them again! ;)

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Yeah, Whale map is a very great/cool map, but It's seasonal.
So I don't really think that CubeCraft would release it right now.
But hopefully they will.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
In my opinion, the map should be added forever. But there is a big problem, and that is that if CubeCraft adds this map, then it would no longer be unique to the "Summer Event".

I'm so sorry, but i vote no.

Reactions: 404Owl

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
I agree i think whale should be a permanent map. it is up there with mansion and rome and orc with my favourite maps because it is fun to rush on and grind wins. it takes a little longer than mansion but sometimes not all of our party is on so we have to play smaller maps

Reactions: luv!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I’m on bedrock but I hate whale it has like no diamonds

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
inside the whale is 2 diamond gens, the same on every single other map ive seen (Magic [L1,L2), Beach [L2,L2], Mangrove [L1/2,L3], Birthday [L2, L3])
Yes buy they r level 1 and also there’s none on any other islands

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom