Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

So as it is christmas i decided to buy emerald! (yay)
With this I got my code for a free t-shirt
This t-shirt is not free

I asked in the discord and it apparently ships from the UK. Being in the UK I have to pay £5 shipping. Ok fair enough. But when they say its free its not really free.
I know they say "you have to pay full postage and packaging" but you shouldnt have to.
Free should mean free. Not £5 for a £15 t-shirt to be shipped to your house from the same country.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The T-shirt itself is free. The postage is a separate service that they'd otherwise have to pay for from their own pockets, and is thus not free. So yes, the T-shirt is actually free as advertised.

Nov 29, 2017
I was mad I got Lapiz rank but the t-shirt was not free but it is not their fault they are trying to give us free stuff but I think they should tell the people that it is not completely free. +1

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Let's review the announcements made on both twitter, discord, and forums.
Twitter;
We've got a brand new CHRISTMAS GAME plus treat yourself this Christmas 30% OFF STOREWIDE AND A FREE* T-SHIRT with every purchase made during December
*postage and packaging payable one per person. For full T&C's visit store.cubecraft.net" now from this it does give the hint it is free but it DOES state you need to pay for postage AND packaging
Discord;
INFO ON T-SHIRTS : After purchasing ANYTHING on store.cubecraft.net you will receive an email containing a unique code to you. Do not share this code, it will only work once and you only get one per IGN. You then go to merch.cubecraft.net and add any T-shirt to your basket. During checkout, use the unique code in the COUPON code box, and it will reduce the price of the shirt to ZERO! You will need to pay for postage and packaging to your country, but we ship worldwide. Please allow upto 3 hours for the email to arrive and check your spam folder before contacting sales support.
From this you can see it clearly states and I quote: "You will need to pay for postage and packaging to your country, but we ship worldwide." Therefore telling you once again you need to pay for postage and packaging
Forums post;
Firstly we've got a 30% OFF Christmas Sale with FREE* T-Shirts!
Today we're really excited to announce our Christmas Sale with 30% off all digital items! But that's not all - We want to make sure that you all have a GREAT Christmas - Thereforevery purchase made on store.cubecraft.net will receive a FREE* T-shirt!
But even with this if you continue to read on;
*T&C's Apply - You will have to pay for postage & packaging to your country, and the offer is limited to one code/free t-shirt per username. Offer ends 7th January 2018 or if stocks run out, whichever is sooner. The promotion can be stopped at any point without prior warning.
So in conclusion it says the shirt is free HOWEVER you will need to pay for postage and packaging is what the 5-10 is from.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So as it is christmas i decided to buy emerald! (yay)
With this I got my code for a free t-shirt
This t-shirt is not free

I asked in the discord and it apparently ships from the UK. Being in the UK I have to pay £5 shipping. Ok fair enough. But when they say its free its not really free.
I know they say "you have to pay full postage and packaging" but you shouldnt have to.
Free should mean free. Not £5 for a £15 t-shirt to be shipped to your house from the same country.
I agree with what you are saying, but sadly this is an IRL thing and it cant be fixed. Shipping comes at a cost. You wouldn't want to drive (lets say miles) just do deliver a t-shirt with no pay right?
I agree with what you are saying, but I think it cant be changed :/
+1

A

A pigeon

First of all , make the merch actually good before talking about price. As of now there’s a huge ip tag on it , basically a walking advertisement. They might as well pay you to wear it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom